«OFFICIAL» Dent Wizard Meet 2012! July 14th

Date: Saturday July 14th 2012!

Time: 8:30am

Post up if you can go!

Is there any possibility of doing this in 2012?

^ Yeah there’s a few on the Miata I’d like to take care of as well.

I have the most massive 2 dents on my front fender from sitting on it -_- and from pulling my quarter panels along with other random ones. Is this still happening? Otherwise i’ll get it done somewhere else soon. it bugs the fuck out of me.

I might be interested as well depending on the date.

Added a poll to see who’s interested. We need 10 people to make it worth while.

i have one on my s and one on my accord id like to get rid of
about how much is it?

I have a dent on my door, but my sound insulation may cover the access to it from behind. Not sure if these dent guys are able to pull dents from the outside or not.

In passenger side front door needs some loving.

I’d like to vote 100% but how can I without a date.

^^Same here, depending on the date I could be in. I’m in Buffalo a ton throughout the summer. Also what does it typically cost?

friend of mine had a dent fixed at $75 per dent. I thought that was high but whats the norm?
If $75 is the norm, could a group rate occur at like $50 a dent or something?

Cost me $20 to have a door ding taken out of the GTO at the dent wizard meet we did in Williamsville, another $20 to have a fender ding taken out of the Murano at the meet we did at Justin’s shop. Some of the larger ones they had to work longer on were more but the prices are way better if you do this during a meet.

Knock on wood both of my cars are dent free at the moment.

i had 5 dents taken out on my old bmw for 80 bucks at the dent meet last year.

i dont have any i need taken out in the DD, but i will let my buddy know about this as he doesnt frequent the site as much but would probably be in.

id be in for sure for $20 a dent
time and place?

It’s usually case by case basis, easy dents are cheap, PITA costs money. They’ll usually poke a little, and let you know what you’re in for before you’re in over your head $$$ wise.

+1. Both of mine took them no more than 5 minutes so they were cheap.

It’s still WAY cheaper going to one of these meets than making an appointment with a paintless dent place yourself.

I have 4-5 barely noticeable hail dings on my hood, that’s all.

I’m 100% in this time date/time dependent.

I had to bail on the last meet cause i didn’t finish my car intime.

I’ve got one that drives me crazy. I’m in depending on the date.