Dent pulling

Anybody know a good reputable dent puller? Paint less. From the previous owner of my Mazda, the metal is thin and any body weight can potentially push it in. It seems like someone was pushed into it and now there is a reasonable sized indent. After a year, I’m getting sick of it now the white hid it well but just annoying now. If anyone knows a good place please lmk and if anyone know anything about dent wizard?

You should search, many threads on this - see below, Nick does great work

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?230201-Paintless-Dent-Removal&highlight=poppa+dent

Ahh thanks and sorry I did a little search but only saw stuff on swerve

Poppa dent got a dent from a baseball out of my Speed3 that was right on one of the curving body lines. Cant even tell it was there. highly recommend them/him.

Haha yea Paul my speed banged up. Well I contacted him and left a message! Does “nick” work alone?

Is poppa dent the same guy that’s done the two dent removal meets we’ve done? If so huge :tup: to him. Took an easy one out the center of the door on my GTO at one meet and a complex one out of a crease line on the Murano at another meet.

Im not 100% sure, but I think so. I beleive I was away on military stuff and my father took the Speed3 to him.

dent day?

Nick does great work, have used him on several occasions, sometimes you have to have patience to get a hold of him but it’s worth the wait

Probably be real hard to get the required numbers this time of year since a lot of people are putting their toys away and breaking out the beaters.

Does this guy usually get back to you in the same day or a few days ?

Sometimes he gets busy, try calling him again

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

if you guys come up to Canada ever I have dent guys on staff at a shop in Oakville.

Okay left 2 messages and called 4 times lol. Hope he gets back ASAP before car goes away

We also have a contact for PDR that has performed some seriously hairy dent removal in some very discouraging places to 100 percent invisible.

Bump. Does anybody know poppa dent personally? I called him for 2 weeks straight lol and still no response also emailed detail wny

Iv used them a few times. I have the one guys cell at home. Will shoot him a call tomorrow.

I would gladly host another Dent Wizard meet in the spring if we could get enough people to commit.

I need to get the benz addressed so I would be in 100%

I would be in and thank you link