Dent pulling

Any other PDR guys? Nick (Poppa) appears to be out of town, and Anthony from Dent Wizard doesn’t seem to be returning my call/text

I need this too, I have two that HAVE to go.

Still Havnt heard from poppa dent since the thread was started

Someone organize a meet! I would be in

I also would be in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be something @bing could help get going if the Dent Wizard guy isn’t responding. But if the dent wizard guy isn’t responding it’s because it’s hail season and he’s probably busy, and that means anyone who does this type of work is likely busy as well.

Yeah the hail season in the US is MASSIVE right now and any decent PDR / hail guy will be busy making tons of $$.

if you guys are comfortable bringing your cars into Canada I can get everyone done in one day. my roster of guys is the biggest in Canada and I have a shop in Oakville where we can do everything.

If it’s just a couple people i can get it done in Hamilton too. I cannot bring the guys into the US…

@Coldaccord, @IanK, @RedBaran, @2TurboZ, @93dx–hatch

Hoping to find someone in the near future, and in the states as I’ve been hassled at the border for dealer plate cars. They want me to bring the title with me when I cross the border which is nuts.

Might have to try it if I can’t find something on this side soon enough

you will not find a decent PDR guy locally. any PDR guy that is worth a shit is making $1,200 - $2,000 a day right now. They will have no interest in door dings. there are 50 cities in the US that have been smashed with hail in the last 7 weeks.

how much work do you have, like how many cars?

I would be in for this if this was turned into an event. My wifes impala has 2 of them that are annoying.

I did one that was a few years ago.

@bing as of right now I only have one, I would presume it to be in the $200+ range though. Seems it’s too much for Anthony at Dent Wizard, Poppa Dent would be perfect but he’s out of town PDR’ing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/Coldaccord/PhotoJun1135413PM_zps3d6c9940.jpg

If there’s any way to get it done this week I would drive it wherever.

i cant tell from that pic really but if you call my Oakville shop they can tell you when they can do it this week: http://www.autodentist.ca/oakville-location/
@canadiandrifter240sx is the manager there, his name is Chris.

you’ll probably have to send more pics.

if you want something closer there is a place called Carsmetics in St. Catharines that has dent guys there.

Bump I need a dent pulled too let’s get a meet going!!!

No dent meets will happen until it stops hailing like crazy in the US. Maybe towards the end of the summer.

bump - Can we get something scheduled :slight_smile:

@LAFENGAS scheduled the last dent pull I attended and thought it had a good turn out.

I don’t know if anyone has been able to reach Anthony (dent guy) this fall.

I had pop a dent come to me last year with great success. Tried to get a hold of him last spring for someone and never heard back.