Paintless Dent Removal

My wifes A4 got hit on Elmwood a few wks ago, left a nice size dent in the drivers side wheel arch. Looked to me like it was going to cost at least $500 to fix at a body shop. I was pretty pissed at the time, but I thought maybe I could get a PDR guy to look at it. Found a local guy who does work by appointment, met up with him this morning at work and he had it pulled in about an hr. Turned out to be under $100 for the job, which made me happy:)

I wish I snapped some pics of the before and after but I forgot. Definitely did great work.

Thought I would share his info/review if anyone is interested - :tup: to Nick @ poppa dent

His website

and email
poppadent@gmail.com

Thanks for the info…:tup:

Nick has done work for me on several occasions, hes a great guy who does awesome work at a awesome price!

:tup: just for that horrible pun of a name!

Nick is the best I’ve encountered. He’s stopped by multiple times to help us out.

I don’t know if anyone remembers when i had this car for sale but the fender and door were demolished. he got it pretty perfect for around $400, when no other PDR guy would touch it.

wow i figured that guy was dead or something. I cant even tell you guys how many times I tried to get a hold of him. I tried for weeks calling him and texting. he never got back to me once. i dont know what his deal was

Nick is usually very good with getting back to people, I do know he “storm chases” and goes out of town for extended periods sometimes.
I just saw him the other day so I know hes around now if you need work done…