Paintless Dent Repair?

Anybody know of a place? there doesnt seem to be an easy way to find anybody that does this… yet every dealership has somebody mobile who does

i know there was a place with some guy named zito did it, but i cant remember the business name…

we are turning in the least on the wifes FX35 and there is a dent i want out before we do

Poppa Dent
5164 Fairgrounds Road H Hamburg 14075 716-946-9389

dudes name is Nick, he will even come to your house, IMHO hes the best around hes been doing PDR for 10yrs

/thread

www.dentwizard.com these guys are good, but pdr has its limits. We use them frequently and they have a very high standard of repair. If they cannot fix it, they will not even try. good luck

PM me i will have a guy come out and hook you up (from dent wizard) on the cheap (just tip him good, since he does it on the DL)

does lafengas still have his hookup? i need some dents removed as well. maybe get together for cheaper rate?

me too.

I need to get the wife’s Malibu fixed from last years hail storm.
I’ll pay cash to get a deal.

Same boat, small dent behind driver’s side door. Swerve has a guy who comes and does it for maybe $40 a dent? But he needs enough people.

I’m in for group rate of any kind

+1 on getting in on something

make a list of how many of you guys need work on your car(s) and how many dents need to be done, we can all agree on a date and i can have the guy come out

PDR

1. khoveraki (1 dent)
  2. nystanger
  3. camarojoe
  4. Johnnyv412
  5. Viper966

Agreed that we can all pay cash and want it done relatively soon? I’m in williamsville but can go wherever for a meet up.

im in as well, however i have only 1 noticeable dent and about 3-4 tiny unnoticable dents. is it flat rate per dent or per dent size?

As a reference for everyone, if the dent or ding is like on a door, should we remove the interior panel?

I am in - 3 dents

PDR

1. khoveraki (1 dent)
  2. nystanger
  3. camarojoe
  4. Johnnyv412
  5. Viper966
  6. Mankthetank (3 dents) - live in Tonawanda

Umm, I have 30+ dents. :frowning:

I have the contact info for 2 dent places. I’ve been too lazy to call, but now the dents are bothering me. So I would be interested in getting some rates.

my friend and I would be down. let me know whats good, we’re in east aurora and can pay cash.

No. When i had mine done they usually drill a small hole in the side of the door and put a cap/plug in it.

WTF? they can typically go down from the window.

Well I would take the door panels off rather than have them drill holes in the inside of the door.