Need a Dent popped out

I am buying a car on Monday and the rear driver side quarter panel has a nice dent in it. Who is the go to for paint less dent removal these days? can provide a pic if needed

poppa dent

Thx, as soon as i posted his i hit google and seen them. Will be stoping by there next week

I could never get a hold of that guy no matter how many times i called and left messages. never a call back :tdown:

I need one too. Group deal?

Nicks hella busy, I have never had any problem getting ahold of him, great work and fair prices

Just did a few dents for me last week, great work, and easy to get a hold of.

X…

pssshhh yea i heard it from everyone. My experience was this dude is a ghost. Good for you guys for getting him to answer his phone/emails. I heard he does great work im just wishing i could have seen it for myself. My truck is worse than ever now so he probably saved me some money, I guess I should call him and say thank you…

Sorry you couldnt get in touch with him, Nick does great work and is a good guy. I would recommend him to anyone who needs the work. Maybe he was out of town dealing with hail storm damage somewhere, I guess he does that once and awhile.

Thx guys. Will be trying to contact him next Week.

Well thx for giving me the info. Little update, I called today around 330 and I will be seeing him tomorrow am at 9ish. Was super easy to get ahold of and make an appointment. Will update with pics tomorrow