Dent removal?

Some cock stain door checked me pretty hard last weekend, normally I wouldn’t give a rats ass, but the car is only 3 months old(1500 miles on it) and I planned on keeping it for 4 years and I’m wicked OCD so its the first thing I notice on the passenger side. Any good experiences with dent removal places locally? I stopped by my body guy and he thinks it may be able to be popped but its on the door crease so it tough to say. He doesn’t do dent removal because he feels it gives you a 50/50 shot at best and you run the risk of fracturing the paint. I’d certainly like to have this removed or at least shrunk, but I don’t want to deal with having to have the door painted. I just got the stereo completed and now this dent makes me want to trade the car in already :angry2

try a plunger ;D

:bowdown Hank :bowdown

WHat would we do without you

http://capitalregionpdr.com/

Jeff does amazing work, no one better in the area you could possibly go with.

there is a guy who comes to my work, new york paintless dent repair, name is Dweight, does some pretty amazing things, ill get his number today.

Cool, thanks guys

Try Dent Removal. There is a guy who works witht Keeler (has a dent removal truck with signs on it)and would always fix the dents without having to get it painted. Check it out. :banana

that is dweight he goes to different dealers and does work for them, he has a big white van with graphics on the side

Tim, how bad is it? Post a pic

I imagine he does side work? :confused

I don’t think I’ve seen Dent Wizard mentioned, always a good last resort.

I just took a dozen pictures and its hard to make out, which I guess is a good thing, I wish I wasn’t so OCD http://www.acurazine.com/forums/images/smilies/sad.gif

i know how that is dude. i count scuffs and stuff on my car and check it every few days for new ones

i check mine every moring before i start it up. i noticed a dent below my center tail light., asked my girl (drove my car to crossgates) and APPEARENTLY wink wink, she dosnt know how it got there… i seen it the morning after i let her use it. o well.

thats why nobody drives my car but me

i hear you on that! I am 100% OCD when it comes to cars. For example this lady opened her door into mine, now i have a little scuff next to a scratch (was there when i got the car) and i was pissed. Even tho there is scratches here and there it makes me pissed when new stuff occurs. I dont know what id do with something brand new like yourself… Good luck!

Ill bring a crowbar and a sawzall tonight, See what I can do for ya. :lol

My god your going to glue a bow tie to it.

yeaa, glue a bowtie on it, that will make it better!

At least your girlfriend didnt back her saturn up in to side of your duramax

timmay the number for dweight is 518 376 7076

tell him from dave from mangino sent you