I want to know about the Freemasons

You know they were originally brick layers? I wonder how many still lay bricks. lol

hence the sarcasam. i’ll put fifty bucks on it that none of the members at most lodges know how to lay a single stone.

:Pit is still pretty good though.

i know a few stone masons that are free masons

oh and freemasons are not allowed to talk about it outside the sect

I had a dude fix my chimney once. Fucker sure wasn’t free. If I had known about the freemason’s I could have saved like $2k. Sonofabitch…

Haha…

Ive ran into a few members of the free masons… I think people are having this misconception from seeing movies and such that the free masons are still what they were back in the day. I chatted with him about it for a little while, he said if I wanted to join thats all I need to do is just walk into one of their lodges and join. I dont think its all secretive like it was back in the day.

Edit: I also see people with the crest on the back of their cars all the time…ooohhhh secret :stuck_out_tongue:

My cousin got married in a church out near albany. The stained glass window behind the altar had all the typical Christian flare. Cross, lamb, etc. But the top section of the window (aka the highest symbol above the altar) was the mason G thingy. :tinfoilhat:

Why are the walls so thick? What’s the reasoning behind that?

Be careful guys, they’re watching.
:snky:

There are many symbols on the dollar bill also. One actually spells out MASON.:tinfoilhat:

Yeah there’s radio commercials ALL the time here in Pittsburgh advertising membership to the Freemasons. ::shrug::

No clue, but for an older building, it was built damn sturdy.

Seriously?

Yes. As a matter of fact me and the man were just joking last night while hearing an ad that he and our 2 year old were going to go sign up.

I thought it was weird at first too, but I hear it every time I’m in the car.

shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.

:fu::angryhump:

one of the prospects i sat down with the other day, who was basically poor, had intentions of moving into a freemason community where they said theyd take care of him.

weird shit.

i was in their for a funeral once. nice place

Thank you for this. I’m so glad to hear about someone else who recognizes that this asshole is just putting out the same book over and over.

dan brown lies constantly and actually kind of sorta tries to play it off like hes doing actual research, when in realisty he is putting fallacy and false information out. Even tho his books are in the fiction section, he seems to try very hard to convince everyone that he is spreading truth.