OK SO WTF IS UP

why the fuck does everyone and their mother want to fucking get in to our car club just outta my own wondering mind. I just dont understand oh and ps for everyone i dont care if you come into the store just fucking dont come behind the counter anymore and please dont demand shit from us cause we arent your slaves and we dont owe any one food so just realize you can over stay your welcome keep the volume down and also dont scream and yell its not a club inside but by all means dont stop coming in just fucking be chill thank you. and basically we need to set up a actual format to our club is fucking annoying and gay as it sounds. like we need a leader/ president, also we need like someone to organize meets and photo ops. I guess if we want to survive we kinda need to like actually do things as a entire group not just like 4 or five of us ya know let me know what your ideas are on and who we all think should run this jump off. peace

I could organize meets and photo ops :nod since i got a new camera :banana

and who else wants to be in the club??? just curious. and my bad for coming in today and going behind the counter, i was away for a week and a half and didn’t know rules changed.

oh AND i think the leader/ president should be Jim.

I agree with you…but we need a president that isn’t byist (how ever you spell it) and we REALLY need to have all of us come out because speaking from experience, I do not know all the members that well…we all need to actually hang out so we can be called P.I. for a reason :banana

I wouldn’t mind planning our meets n shit though :thumb

ok well atleast im not just talking hot air and i didnt mean to bug its just dude people come in and like older people and are friends with the owners then we get called out on it ya know

Oh i hear you, and what’s the deal? no more free food?? or what

we need a setup for this car club and for the food if we are dead and the order isnt fucking insanely large like 50 bucks slices are much easier then kitchen shit remember that

i came in at a bad time, my bad. But i hear you on the we need a setup, like i said i have no problem setting up meets and photoshoots. I do have a lot of time on my hands so it would be easy for me to organize things.

ok that sounds good if people have any objections ya know let me know ill set up a poll even though know one votes fuck it no pole just i guess just voice your thoughts

Monday night are the best nights thats for sure :nod

Hence why I never get kitchen shit. You guys help a lot of guys out with food and drinks and such, and it’s greatly appreciated, especially by myself (fat kids like to eat, what can ya do?).

We should have a real format. One of the reasons I wanted to join is because I wanted to hang out with everyone more. You guys at Paesan’s are all cool in my book.

i dont really care who the leader is or wahtever, we can do it a number of ways… but we need someone that can just make a final decision on something, if it comes down to that. so how do we do it? elect people and vote? like i said it doesnt matter to me. but sometime we should get some people together… and maybe come up with a rough outline for the club… and what is expected, needed, wanted, and what our goals are. I have a few ideas on my mind, but i’m not gonna type everything out… for one because i dont even know if anyone would care. Let’s try to meet tomorrow night somewhere, get some food… and actually talk about the club shit.

:+1

I’m down for Tuesday night. Where at? Should be nice out so I was thinking somewhere outside.

i have no problem with voting/choosing a pres/leader. or a couple of ppl that take on leadership responsibilities. i could try to come out tues night but i seem to be the only one with a 6am job and 6am comes quick when you are out till 11pm.

im really not feeling gus’ every mon night, i mean once in a while no problem but i think it should be switched up the way it used to be… we could make mon night one of maybe two chill nights. meet up like 7ish ya know. and we can post it up with a poll on where to go throw up ideas a week in advanced and let everyone vote on it then we can all meet up somewhere and go there.

def need more polls about everything and we need to stick to the decisions not just have a poll and then forget why we did it.

but who knows. those are just a few of my thoughts

+1

+2 :nod

+3 minus the pole cause no one votes and not everyone is always on so it doesnt really matter but i mean honestly i think that we should def get into showing the lot scene whats up buit we really need to actually get together cause last night no one called me or josh and we were out all night and then we saw mike swift john and amy leaving guptils like ok dude way to call cause josh said you guys were going to call and let us know so we all could meet up and it doesnt matter cause tuesdays i work till ten and so do some other people so i suggest its like sometime after that i dont care when but tuesday but i would have to get there late so let me know im def down we need to organize in order to destroy

Holy run-on sentence Batman!

I’m free all day. Whenever’s good for you Jim. 10:30pm somewhere?

+1