If Beck is lying, what will we do to him?

as per the other thread.

Up to you guys what happens.

Delete the whole off topic forum, they can take that shit to hot mail chats or something gay

he just going to make more shit up till hes happy get rid of him hes as sweet as hiv

To qoute my brother.

I vote perma-ban.

EDIT - ok perma is harsh.

Maybe just an off topic ban…again.

i was expecting flammage on me

maybe you should tell them…if i was lying, it wasn’t to be an attention whore.

you left out a lot of details and information.

thanks.

sad thing is i’m the only one that voted for custom title so far

no dan, im with ya

its not that big of a deal, but it was a stupid thing to do

no i did too

Here is what is/was going on…

Alright, I never meant to cause drama. Just to gather a hands on experience of what people go through.

I am sorry, if you guys hate me but when it comes down to it… grades > people on the internet’s feelings.

As you may know school is back in session, and my first assignment for sociology is to put yourself in a situation you have never been in before. And while thinking about it…you need to write your experiences down, before and after…and the different ways you are treated…before, during and after.

Then you are supposed to come up with a generalized theory on why people acted the way they did towards you in this situation.

Well we were only supposed to think about it. And assume.

Well myself and my assignment partner (the girl in the photos) came up with the idea of actually putting ourselves in the situation.

We told our parents, siblings, and close friends we are having a kid together. And sooner or later told them it was for school. (My mom nearly had a heart attack).

Today we went shopping for kids stuff, and told cashiers and assistants at Kids R US, Toys R Us, etc etc we were having a kid. And we had to document changes in their behaivor.

We even went to a frat party (which i hated) and analyzed peoples reactions to us having a child.

I figured i would put it up on here, just to see how people I know, but am not close with…would react. And so far its going excellent. Besides for the people who have caught on.

i have told numerous board members what is going on. its more of less the complete strangers’ opinions i am looking for.

i was going to let this go for another couple days just to get more reactions etc etc…i was also going to make an apology thread explaning and showing what i have discovered.

I hope you understand and aren’t mad. Its just that it seemed like a good idea.

my teacher wasn’t thrilled with the idea, until i showed him the outcome this morning. HE LOVES IT.

so this has really helped myself, and this girl out tremendously.

again, sorry and thanks…at the same time.

And you’re banned

hahaha

Holy fuck.

Ok given the details
(I have also just been put in a class where i have to break a norm and document the happenings)

I just vote for a fucked up title.

(please note - I voted before he explained himself)

next question… its an off topic forum, its the internet, false stories are written everywhere you look on the net…

SOOOOO

why do you people care so much if it is true or not? you didnt lose any money? it was entertaining, you must admit… 20+ viewers at a time…

my vote is who cares… its the internet and its a forum, and its OFF TOPIC… so what does it matter?

^ word.

i talked to beck tonight, told me all about it, kind of awesome. stupid title is what i voted. perma ban? come on! get out of here with that shit.

Well… you know what… I’m fucking glad you didn’t see the fate my brother and cousin have seen…

:tup: to not getting the bitch preggers

so is that why you were so goddamn mean?

Again im sorry to everyone.

But you guys and your reactions have helped my research tremendously and i know that if i ever do knock someone up…don’t let ILCisdead find out about it :wink:

oh and that i can count on you guys

:tup:

lol lol… no thats really just me

but things can hit a nerve. Also i’ve had a pregnancy scare… its scary shit

oh and i was really really fucking hammered last night… and the girl did come over :slight_smile:

So have I. Well not really.

I was told a month after the fact, that she was like 6 weeks late and didnt say anything. She was an awesome girl. She will be missed.

it sucks that they had it rough, but that is not always the case. A good friend of mine had a kid at 18, and now at 20 her and her boyfriend, not even husband yet own a house and 2 cars and are doing just fine!!

My ex fiances sister had a baby, and while she did struggle, she is doing wonderful and so is the child.

Some people cant handle it, but that desn’t mean that everyone cant!

Beck, this is a really good idea for a project. will you post up your paper on it so we can all see the outcome?