Let Beckington back on NYSPEED...with a poll for all of your voting needs!

OK, I dont really know why beck was thrown off here in the first place…I could make 3528350293582039 guesses and i’d still probably never figure it out, because lets face it, that kid has more stories than dr. seuss, BUT he always seems to make everyone L O L a little bit…

NOW, if the reason he was booted in the first place was bad enough then I’ll STFU…but I think that adam “beckington” beck should be allowed to come back to NYSPEED and tell us some funny stories/contribute to this site…

if he continues to cause drama on here again then by all means give him teh ban stick…but lets see if he can surprise us lol…

and yes…this is all because of that video that was posted of him having story time in carlisle :lol:

+2 i never had a problem with him. He bought a phone off my buddy that i posted on here and gave him $10 more than he was asking.

btw the poll is private so no ones gonna feel like a traitor for voting yay or nay here…

wont happen…and whos to say hes not already on here

:snky:

yes, beck is awesome.

this issue goes way beyond and certain things happened which will cause beck never to be on here again. I love beck and would love to see “his name” on here again, but it will probably never happen

so…what happened

Indeedy.

:word:

beck will probably be back on some day, but not because of any poll.

I like beck a lot, but his mouth/fingers got him in NYSpeed trouble that he may never get out off.

Of the perennially banned, I prefer beck to cuban 100x over

no.

this is dumb, but i vote yes even though it is meaningless

it would be like the equivalent of taking an upper decker, and wondering why your friend won’t invite you over any more

lol.

eh. maybe. some people need to let things go, though…

im gonna actually agree with this.

it’s been quite sometime now

Well it’s not like you couldn’t call him if you wanted to talk to him so badly.

To cure all of your self worth inadequacies perhaps Beck should scribe a daily blog, maybe something on livejournal as dead journal would be just too cliche. A daily update of his life’s monotonous details that will read like US Weekly. after all for most of you, he is your preferred celebrity is he not?

Provided with a consistent stream of material to gossip about, all you sackriders could get off to the ridiculous ( yet likely true ) stories he occasionally shares.

In fact the gaggle of you gays could create a group on Facebook or MySpace, and this fellowship would meet once a week to read aloud his latest mishaps. Favorite moments over the last week could be shared, and all of you biters could argue over who the biggest fan club member is. Then after the climatic, or likely climax in the story, those of you that haven’t fallen asleep in another’s lap can fondle each other’s testes in admiration and praise of your shared skinny savior, messiah beck. :cjerk:

im so glad i got my stimulus check and used it for awesomeness

i love beck. My son can have friends when he brings his g/f over. It’s a win/win.