IRON MAN

Well, I’ll just jump in and say what everyone else said - this pwns and is a good time, even if you’re not a comic book fan. Downey Jr. is p-e-r-f-e-c-t in this role, very well cast with lots of ad-libbed quips that just make it.

I’d see it again.

Dragged my dad to this on friday, who is a marvel junky from back in the day.

He loved it and it was my 3rd time seeing it.

I love the war machine reference so early, and it was in the credits.

love this movie soooo much.

Couple of context issues i had.

How did Obies suit not make a giant crater when tony mentions the icing problem and he falls to earth, Obies suit didnt have all the flaps that tonys did.

Also it took Tony like 4 days to learn how to fly his suit, but Obie had it down in like a minute. wtf

THATS IT!

thsoe are the only two issues

and SAMMY FUCKING JACKSON IS PERFECT AS NICK FURY!!!

Find me a WHITE GUY Thats better

There are issues, just like these, in every movie ever made.

As far as flying goes… their propulsion systems were completely different… Obie had jets… which have been perfected for a hundred years… Stark has all new technology in his.

Just because S.Jackson is a good actor doesn’t mean there couldn’t be an equally qualified white guy to play the part. George Clooney comes to mind…

Its not so much a black/white thing with me. There is a black Fury… but he is in a different universe…

Its not even about the acting, its about finding a more fitting person.

Ever see Oceans 11?

Clooney is good… almost great.

Ed Norton (one of my favorite actors) is going to star in the new HULK movie… it will be amazing.

Edward Norton(movie trailer guy voice) Is fucking awesome

I dont think clooney would be the right fit for Nick fury.

Id Rather see like Val kilmer or Bruce Willis( <3 )

Jason Stathom FTW lol. I wanna see nick fury spin kick someone.

^ actually that would quite awesome

George Clooney can play Hannibal Smith in the new A-Team movie… I think he would be perfect.

Hells yeah. He is hard core.

Well with Ice cube playing B.A. Barracus and Jim carrey playing murdock, that would fit.

Now who will play face???!?!?!?

just got back from seeing this, :tup:

Saw it yesterday, was surprisingly impressed. Very very cool, I liked it better than Transformers :tup:

Even though the flying wasn’t especially SFX, it was still awesome.

HOLLY GOD, i just caught up with this thread again!!!, JASON STATHOM WOULD BE THE MAN AS NICK FURY!!!

WOW welcome to WEEKS ago

Easy. Brad Pitt.

And Jason Statham would make a kill Fury. A hell of a lot better than Clooney.

As long as it’s not Hasselhoff.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/0b/N_Fury.jpg/200px-N_Fury.jpg

:tup:

cool movie!!

Tevenor Easy. Brad Pitt.

i think hes too pricey and has that high and mighty ness to him, i dont think hed do it.

I didn’t think we were talking “attainability”. I thought we were talking who would fit the role.

Woody Harrelson is playing Murdock.