Its time

So i get woken up at 3am to the girlfriend saying her water broke… My first words to her were “are you fucking with me” after seeing a small mess on the hallway floor. So we get to the hospital at 430am and have been waiting since then she still has a ways to go before she acctualy gets here but sometime today i will officialy be a father

And singh thanks for your comp… Nick you can have mine its only a step behind singhs

Congrats!

congratulations

don’t you only get singh’s comp IF he doesn’t come back from wherever he is going?

congrats man, i wish the best for ya. now breathe hehe whoooo hehe whoooo.

pushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Congratulations man!

congrats man!

He paid me to take care of that for him and promised me the Benzino if i handled both of em. :ninja:ninja :smiley:

hope all is healthy, good luck!

Congrats man, good luck with everything. If it’s a boy, make sure there’s 10 toes, 10 fingers, 2 balls.

Congratulations man! Hope everything goes well!

Major congrats bro!

HEEEEYYYY! Congratulations, dad! All the best, man.

Congrats man.Enjoy it

CONGRATS!!! Best of Luck!!! My guess is a girl! :smiley:

congrats bro

it is a girl dduuuhh we already knew that, and he already has the chasity belt picked out lmao!!..but anyways congrats patches, hope everything is healthy and safe for the baby and mommy…i dont care about you lol…make sure you give updates

congrats… get ready for the best/hardest years of your life

Congrats and good luck!

Congrats, sir!

Heres to being broke buying diapers and formula for while

http://images.nicoclub.com/forums/images/smilies/beerchug.gif <—i can just see this happening for often at nicks. :rofl

GLWB!