Its time

She looks like mommy. :slight_smile:

that’s a good thing. j/k

congrats man. looks like there’s a new folms in the house.:open_mouth:

congrats shady. keep her away from the forum pedo’s and ull do fine.

LOL, nice one, Pete!
My little nephew actually changed a few times when he was a baby. He looks like his dad now, but he’d change slightly every few months and at some point he’d look like my sister. My neice totally looks like my sister though. Shes only a few months old right now. She looks so cute with her new earrings.

my kid looks just like her mom. good thing, good thing. lol

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Glad to see mom and the baby are doing well!

She is adorable!! So tiny!!! She does look like Mommy! Glad everything is going good! :smiley:

Daughters are special… Congratulations man!

YA ! thats the babie , i didnt take pics cuz my phone was so dead anyhow

that nurse last night i was ready to smack her… it was cuz i was brown she didnt like me !!!

I KNOW MYRIGHTS !

congrats kid ,if ya need a another infant car seet swing or shit like that lemme know i got all the shit from caiden my youngest that just outgrew it all .wait thinkin of that my sons only 8 mos hmmmmmmm lets get them together she is cute and so is my boy

haha i think shes still a little to young , not to mention if hes anything like you :shifty

Moar pics of me looking like ass from literaly no sleep and being a daddy

Hey, I didn’t read all the post , I have a lot of stuff that we have no need for anymore. My daughter is 4 years old. just remember enjoy while they cant talk because when they start they dont stop. her mom looks so happy good for u guys.

wow thats not right mofo ,ya do know that your car is on hold now till she likes them so hope she isnt a prissy bitch and make her into a good girl

its a girl

and were u there all day ??

if i had/have a girl i dont evne know where to start/what to do to raise her into bein a good girl… good luck mackenzie LOL

i was never around kids b4 i had one . It was scary as hell to me. shes ok so far she loves vw’s and working in the garage with me and racing (gocart & mini quad)

see ya fucked up already ya got her into vw,s now she is fucked:gtfo:D

(f u) :slight_smile:

haha why does everyone say that?

Its not liek 24/7 im holding my kid… when shes sleeping or whatever we already agreed as long as nothing is going on I can go into my ManCave and work on my car…

and everyone here so far thinks she looks more like me than she does mom