Jan-Cen

I have a set of heads at J&L. Seem good so far. They listen well and were willing to meet my specific requests. I’ll let you know more in a few weeks when I get them back.

anybody have brk’s number? i called spinas and they are booked

937-0477
Just talked to Brian today actually

:lol: nice custom title Mark!!

Yea the pimp-daddy Rubicant hooked me up nice over here :beer2:

We use Brian at BRK race engines for all of our machine work, we do all of our assembly

YOU NO WHAt they say always 2 sides to everystory, its easy for 1 person to sit behind the computer and type some bs according to is side of the story.

wow 55PS… seems like you know something, yet you type nothing.

what a half ass excuse that is…they shouldn’t of taken the business in the first place then. :tdown:

call the BBB

there may be 2 sides to every story, but this is a buisness dealing with a customer and the customer is always right. its good buisness practice to do everything you can to make the customer happy and reguardless of the other side of the story Jan-Cen obviously doesnt believe in this philosophy. this customer was unhappy before they even did any work on the motor. because of all the scam artists and crooks in the automotive industry these days its hard to find a buisness you can trust. you dont see people coming on this board to trash talk Hybrid. thats because as painful as it may be, they do everything they can to please the customer. maybe Jan-Cen should follow this example because right now they arnt looking good to all the auto enthusiasts on this board.

THE CUSTOMER IS NOT ALWAYS RIGHT. Unless I’m the customer.

the reason why i type nothing is because i did not come on this site to bash people like some one else i came on this site to remond people that not every one tells the truth and sometimes their truth gets a little twisted. you now ypu can tell a story to a friend and they tell it to another and another and when it gets back to you its not even part truth.

And we should take you seriously why?

Where’s Pumice, he’s sleeping on the job again.

You had me at helo…I mean helloa…errr I mean…

This story is coming from the one who did business with Jan-Cen. The only one who can twist the story is him. Do you have anything that would make something he said inaccurate? Untruthful bashing of a local shop will not be tolerated, but if you have nothing to contradict his story, your post is worthless. Something we all knew… of course someone from Jan-Cen would probably find a flaw in the story and point it out, but if there are no flaws, let the story be told.

subscribed to this bitch. that is all for now.

well what is there to lie about here? they broke a part and i ahve to replace it. they lied about the timeframe. they refuse to finish an engine because of a post on the internet. not muhc i can mess up in that story or twist around. but please do enlighten me if you have more info, because it seems that you would be someone who works there and it just trying to save ones bum.

^^ :lol:

people and their grammar these days

haha wow some people are unbelievable… lets see, u call on the phone, say everything is cool, thanks for taking care of that… come on the internet cock fest and badmouth a buisness, why do u not just speak up on the phone when you call, say u have a problem with the time frame, say u have a problem with the parts that are ordered, say u wanna shop around yourself for the parts if you think you can get a better deal, if u wanna go buy some high dollar aftermarket crank or rod go ahead, and then have to wait for it to be shipped, but nope, instead call on the phone say everythings cool act like everythings cool, come on the internet and make people look bad. would it be more right to CALL and TALK to the buisness your dealing with about this matter OR just do it on the computer where they won’t see what your saying, all while they are still doing the work on your parts. i sure wouldn’t wanna work on somebodys stuff while they are putting the bad word out there all to make 20 dollars off off of them.

Customer is always right? Yep thats true, but first the customer would have to call the buisness and say he/she has an issue… which to my knowledge never happened… otherwise, everything that was brought up by pyschopjs on the internet would have been on the table and delt with the right way. lack of communication is a bad thing.

This is just my opinion,
Mike

:tdown: thats gay. if you say your going to do somthing then do it.

so you’re saying i should have to call every other to day just to check progress on my engine? and you are telling me you go ahead and order everybodies parts right for them? i said okay when i was told the parts were ordered because i didn’t want to cause more problems for you since you were going to be doing the engine. i woulnd’t have had a probelm ordering parts, just the fact you went right ahead and assumed. just like i assumed you were reputable because you deal with guys i work with. i also assumed two weeks meant two weeks not 7 weeks.
I called several times asking how my engine was going and every single time i got the run around, “it’ll be started tomorrow” “it’ll be done thurs” “should be ready this weekend” “it’ll be done by saturday” . also you broke a part on my engine. funny how this wasn’t mentioned right when it happened. hell why try and call the person whose shit i just broke, that would be good business practice. should i maybe have called just to say “hi have you broke anything on my engine recently?” defend your shop all you want but nothing changes the fact that you still bitched out on doing an engine because i posted on the internet. glad to see the guys at JAN-CEN have the mentality of 3rd grade. hell after reading this i’m sure that you’ll go tell your mom i said bad things now. i’ll pick my engine up tomorrow and you’ll never have to worry about seeing me near jan-cen again.