ugh

well … as most of you know i ordered a turbo kit on April 10th from PFS… When i ordered the kit it was ‘supposed’ to be compelty shipped out by May 10th at the latest…
Now almost 2 months later… i only have half little of the kit…

I have

• Injectors
  • Injector clips
  • Head Gasket
  • Head studs
  • Turbo manifold
  • E-manage
  • Intercooler

http://www.reflectstudios.com/package1.jpg
http://www.reflectstudios.com/package2.jpg

What i need is

• Turbo
  • Spark plugs
  • fuel pump
  • fuel line return kit
  • oil lines
  • oil feed/return
  • Bov
  • FMIC Pipeing
  • Downpipie
  • clamps
  • couplers
  • waste gate

Now ive almost waited two months for this to be shipped out and there still not out… not really a big deal but… what bugs me is that they have time to built a whole motor in 2 days… as seen in this pic

And they don’t hardly answer there phone that much… leave voice mails takes about 4 vm’s for them to get back to me… so far im not to happy w/ there cs… but i will sit this one out and see where it goes.

/rant

they prolly are getting more money for the motor build…just keep calling and bugging

you got raped

that sucks man. sorry to hear that. def should complain and try to get a discount or something. hopefully it wont be to much longer before you get all your parts. specially for the price that you paid, you’d think that they would be a bit better with their CS

I would go crazy waiting that long,anything past a week and I’d be on the phone everyday and anything past a month would make me go where ever they are and get the shit myself.

i would show up at the shop

That’s really bad CS. If they promised to ship everything out on a certain date, then they should have done it. It’s 2 months later and no goods??? I will be very pissed! I would send everything back and get my money back. BTW, everything seems to be reall good except the E-manage. Get something better will ya :slight_smile:

Hmm… So they’re not shipping what looks to be thousands (?) of dollars worth of parts and aren’t returning phone calls? Wow. I’d be threatening legal action…

im gonna float around another week or so and see whats up… if i don’t hear anything good ill see what my next step will be

i fucking told you that it wouldn’t come in a month. What concerns me is that none of those parts are fab parts… all off the shelf shit…

that is what i thought and has it been paid for in full for two months?

they are paid in full, what the fuck do they care about wait time?

Paid in full, 2 months after delivery you still dont have it all? I’d be threatening legal action.

i agree 100%

yes the kit is paid in full.

I would start posting on boards they post on, calling 3-4 times a day. Bug the shit out of them and threaten to dispute the charges with your card company. If they actualy have legitimate excuse’s and talk to you and try to explain then disregard and wait it out.

they do get back to me once in awhile… but i find my self calling in more then i should have 2… when they do get back to me. they just tell me they are doing this and that… ut seriously how long does it take to weld up some fucking pipes? i am starting to regret doing this and should of fabbed up my own kit cuz i bet you, i would have all the parts by now.

dos, I’m sure your on a Lexus board or two. Has anyone else had problems with getting orders filled/shipped by this company? I know you’ve been waiting 2 months witch is messed up but if its a supply issue to them then I can understand. I had to wait 6 weeks for my tuner to come in because of circuit board supply issues to the company. I would post up on a Lexus board and just ask around and see what other people have experienced. Then after another week goes buy and still nothing then start to talk about disputing the charges to the card company, hopefully that will light a fire under their ass.

Good luck bro, cant wait to see this on the road.

Good luck. Replied to you on UBRF…

yes issues like this have been on the IS boards for awhile now. but PFS is one of the better ones… thats why i went trough them. ive heard much worse stories from other tuners…

just curious… what excuses are they giving you?