ugh

waiting for certin parts… turbo… and the fab time… etc.

stop bitching. 2 months aint shit

Obviously JnJ has done some of that “Look Into My Eyes…” trick with the pocket watch… :rofl:

Seriously 2 months is not a lot but it IS a lot when you have paid for a kit that was promised to be completely delivered almost a month ago.

My car was off the road for 2 years. However, when I paid for a part I expected it to be shipped within 1-3 weeks. If the part wasnt available, the person got a deposit and I paid in full when it was shipped. I dont send full payment and then just sit around waiting for parts. Good way to get ripped off, which is what it sounds like is happening with DrDos. 2 Months IS shit when he paid in full.

ok got intouch w/ Ray at PFS. he said he had other projects that he had todo before he shipped mine out… and that he had to wait for the turbos to come up to mach them up on the “jig” (please dont quote me on that, i think that is what he said) . also still waiting on the waste gate… but he said that it will be out by tuesday . so ill keep hush till wed .

p.s . he also wanted to give me a freebee for my wait time… but he wasnt to sure what he can give me. and i basicly told him i dont really want a freebee and i just want my kit… but what are some things he can trow at me? for a small price range?

Ask him for some gauges

payed a XXXX$ deposit for my :snky: before christmas, was sposed to be shipped by christmas. manderal benders fucked up a few pipes. the corrected batch took for fucking ever. now these pipes are held up at the coaters. i spent $**** on this years setup revolving around this setup (which has me nickel and diming) i purchased over 6 months ago, and was supposed to have …6 months ago. i feel ur pain, but i stand by my statement. 2 months aint shit. and im THE most IMPATIENT man alive. a few here can vouch for that.

edit: my guys are throwing in several nice freebees due to the wait, plus the original introductory price, which is cool, but id rather be boosting right now than saving a couple hundo

edit 2: plus i was being a dick to jnj, chuck, and others in the process of getting my shit out on time, assuming my shit would have arrived on of the first 20 ETAs…in the end my cars running and still no boost.

:word: you can start bitching when it’s been 3+ years :cjerk:

good luck regardless

PS: I wasn’t offered freebies, just the parts I ordered. :cry:

FWIW Petter Farrel was a real shady guy when it came to FD stuff, and lost tons of his customers after bad service and numerous fraud Lawsuits.

X…

got any more info?

I’d ask for a gauge or two.

ask for a bigger snail

Too bad Peter has no affiliation with PFS anymore. The new owners just kept the name.

hmmmm well in one light they may be lazy and whatnot, or things are on backorder or parts take build times and at the time of purchase they were accounted for and then became on backorder as time went…remember you are not the only one purchasing these kinds of products in this country at this time of year…its a bitch.

i don’t know about you guys but fck that,if i pay for anything i mean anything even if its a m1a2 abram or a jet and its possed to ship by xxxxx “I DONT FUCKING WANA HEAR IT”
i held my end of the deal now you do same, specialy if this is over a K
i think i would go and shoot the place.
i mean how much can they jerk you around, or they might not and its true still waiting on parts and stuff but like i said b4 “I DONT FUCKING WANA HEAR IT” were’s my shit?:mad::shoot:

Get a Procharger and call it a day

always take freebees and tell them to hurry up

got another package today… still waiting on 2 more… “supose” to be here next week… hopefully

http://www.reflectstudios.com/package3.jpg

and for those who know how big my dumb head is

http://www.reflectstudios.com/package31.jpg

Nice big head, Adam :tup: