Jays playcenter now

I decided to give this away for free. You are responsible for transporting it and taking it apart. I can assist in taking it apart though during my free time.

hmm… my neice is still a little young for this but that seems like a great deal.

im assuming it breaks down somewhat nicely?

Im selling this for my mom. It was built by my dad which has passed away about a year ago. When I was younger this thing was a blast. Also not pictured it has a blue and red tarp that acts as a roof for each side. I have no idea how hard it would be to take it down but I would help. O also in the back part it has monkey bars its behind that left bulding its blocked so you cant see it and it has a firemans pole to the left you can kinda see it its black. I think its a great deal for what your getting. You can probably get 200$ just for that big slide. Your welcome to come check it out also.

O ya it also has a long ladder that attaches to the right side buliding too

So far theres a lot of interest in this have received a few pm’s so far any questions shoot me a pm

I think this is a great deal Im looking at these other playsets to compare mine to theirs and look

http://www.by-leisure.com/images/byl_images/1070_im2.jpg
Path Finder
Item# 1070
$499.00
Great value! Covered upper deck and lower lemonade stand add even more fun to the slide, swings, and climbing.

still on the market…

wow that would even be cool for cats

where is this?

wheatfield off nf blvd

u guys r welcome to come look at it anytime just pm for details

damn, my nieces and nephews would love this thing. no way to transport it though

I think it would be easy to take apart its not that complicated and like I said I would help take it apart also…

let me talk to my sister, I’ll get back in touch with ya about it

Rent a u haul lol we could get it done in a day

Better yet, trained lazer cats!

daily bump still up for grabs i havent posted this any where esle but here im bout to post this on craigslist

free

I’d love this to lure little kids into my yard…

We all know that already :gay2: