Jeff's Neon R/T

i race busted ass civics with my oldsmobile

for once I agree with you on something :kiss:

dont get use to it!:stick:

ok sorry. hey i have SRT rims on my 2000 neon would you be interested in buying them and if so how much? idk if i want to sell them but for the right price id sell almost anything

No. Im not interested in wheels unless their 13x8’s
SRT wheels are too big, heavy, and pointless.

they are pretty small i think they are like 13’s or 14’s. they arnt off an SRT they are just the same style just smaller

Here is your core problem. You’ve spent 7 years owning/modifying a 1st Gen Neon and you haven’t even AutoXed it? You mod/use it like it’s a car to cruise around in and look cool, yet in reality it’s only good use is as a cheap AutoX/track day car (for those that can put up w/ FWD) or a super cheap DD for the perpetually broke (in which case it shouldn’t be modded, just maintained).

It’s not cool. It never will be cool. But it could be a fast AutoX car, which clearly you have no interest in.

/yourself

-TJ

:rofl:

TJ from out of fucking nowhere!

Summed it up quite well.

:hsdance:

In the past I think I’ve defended this car, but that one statement just really struck me. 7 years modding a Neon and he hasn’t AutoXed it!?!

-TJ

need a windage tray with baffles to autox. dohc’s get staved for oil when your making sharp turns

their probably “sxt” wheels, and no, like I said im only interested if their 13x8’s

are they hard to find or something?

Windage trays do nothing for oil control. Oil pans with baffles DO…but loads of people autocross at the national level with Neons using the stock pan, so stop hanging onto that excuse…it’s false. For long duration road racing, I could see your point…but not auto-x.

I dont have good luck. knowing me something will happen.
baffles is what I meant on the oil pan, my bad.

in auto-x you dont stay in a turn long enough to starve the motor you should auto-x its a great time and it really hones in your driving skill…

one thing that sux is that your mods that you have put you into a pretty tough class like SM or SP or something to many classes to keep track of??..