Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

+1

Hey, I do what I gotta do to pay off this :D…

I do understand that they are better. But for a DD looking for a drop in height, I don’t think they are the best investment (hence the Eibach Sportlines on my car. It is clearly not a track car, just a car I have fun auto Xing. Not looking to be national champ. $220 shippped>>>>>>>>>>> $1,400 for teins for my car :slight_smile: ).

i got a chubby from that vid :slight_smile:

im not looking for just a drop in height, thats what the sentra was for and why i have EBAY FTL on it…im looking for cornering too, like steve? said they are completely ajustable too which is another thing i want

Alright, then you’ve figured it out for yourself. Just keep the car clean, I don’t want to see any overthetop stickers on this or underglow shits, alright? :smiley:

no underglow, no body kits, no huge ass JDM dr.seuss’ spoilers, no 15’‘s no 20’'s, no pep boys racing seats no huge vinyls etc!

i have huge vinyl on one of my S14’s :ninja

But you’re JDM so it’s excusable.

How am i JDM lmao? The only reason theres huge vinyl on it is because its sponsor decals and they have to be there

i’m just playin lol

Its cool… the way i see it with the whole JDM shit is either own the ENTIRE JDM car or go home… Putting JDM parts on a US car is lame… Drivetrains are an exception…

I just like to make fun of the JDM people that put stuff on their cars just because. Not really anyone on here but on other forums, just stupid shit that is a complete waste of money.

like yellow window tint and yellow mitsubishi vinyls on that white mitsu mirage in colonie!

anyway sence the bullshit is done, jeff came over and helped me with the tranny, got one bolt on the bellhousing and then the crossmember and driveshaft, then it will be ready for 5sp!

First its the turn coming from troy (alt rt 7) onto northway south (also connects to the onramp for exit 6)

im not getting started on this, i dont know y i get thrown in under the bus. its my favorite turn, i take it just abuot every night. only in the summer when its not wet/ NO traffic do i even attempt it. (slower speed when entering then gets up to)92 around the first turn/(again) 88 to speed limit (115) outta the second turn. i have about 3 different witness’s not to brag at all. just saying. I know my cars limits and when/not to push them. Dont bother responding to this, i will simply ignore it. the quote was a random one i selected so dont get affended, nothing towards you. Again, its already 8 pages long if you need to talk OT, make a thread in battlefield. this is getting split as soon as singh gets off his lazy half indain ass and does it.:rolleyes:

/rant

crossmember/driveshaft/flywheel/and take care of the cable for key lock on tranny. then! it will be ready. Soucred a CHEAP tranny. ill text u laterrrrrrrrr

Sorry for continuing OT but this interested me.

The first turn looks to be about a 500-600 ft radius, second turn is closer to 600 ft.

Assuming a radius of 550 ft, taking the turn at 90 mph would require that your car be able to achieve about 0.98 G. (Rough calculation and assuming local gravitational acceleration constant @ sea level)

Seems doable on street tires with a good setup…

Interesting thing is, just going up 10 mph to take the turn at a constant 100 mph would require a car capable of 1.2 G lateral acceleration (assuming radius above).

I lol’ed as I agreed at the same time. Also that’s just an act of stupidity(I think this was already said though)

Hahah, my car is mint for its year, far from fail

but I guess not putting a big NISMO Sticker on my nissan or swinging from
carlos gohsns nuts makes my car fail

Maybe he drifts the turn? :rofl

I do not believe your car can accelerate to 115 in the distance between those two corners.

You’ve lied before why would we believe you now?