Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

this thread has become a bullshit “my car can go 115 through corners” and “coilovers are gay if you don’t track your car 100% of the time”

It’s his car, let him do what he wants, I know I could give 2 shits about what people think of mine. I have coilovers and don’t track my car all the time. If he can get a set of coilovers for $400 then thats a damn good deal.

To the op, fuck the haters, do what you want

yea 115mph on an off ramp is about as safe as 190mph on rt 9. is that 240 a sohc?

if your going to run springs make sure you don’t gut your car because i spent $450 on springs (sportlines) and gr-2 struts and i still have the same fender gap. yea it’s alot better then stock but it didn’t lower it one bit! i wish i had saved up and got coilovers.do it right the first time and get your coilovers.

I haz huge dr suess wing, body kitz and huge vinyl.

I can haz cookie?

Jeff I’m not hating, I like your car.
What tires do you have on it?
Also what size are the wheels and tires?

:bow

agreed

you guys are a bunch of assholes, 90% of this thread will be deleated…what can be broken into 2 pages is 9 pages of bullshit, lets move this over the makenzies thread

Where are the moderators? :vlad

moderators LOLZ

I have c/os on daily driver without car seeing track etc. I like to think I make use of them once in a while but one other advantage I can think of is that the height adjustment helps in the winter when I can raise the car up a bit… However sad that may seem.

Why are you flipping out so much about OT? You, me and everyone else on this board has led one thread or another off topic at one point. Just cut and paste ever update into the original post and no one will have to scroll through 234034802 pages of BS. My build thread is 10 pages long or something like that and only 2 or 3 of them are real info or questions/comments. It probably took me 30 seconds to cut and paste the updates into the OP so it’s just one long documentary of the car. You don’t need to get all moderator crazy and have Singh waste his time on this thread when it’s no different than any other thread on here.

Yeah! cuz I’ll come back in here and fuck it up again!:redspotdance::up2something:

you are pretty good at that :gtfo :retardclap

:ohnoes

:retardclap

thw rims are horrible lol they are 15s and he has azenis on them

Thanks, do you know the size of the tires off the top of your head? Specifically the sidewall.

94 sentra…you get my pm?

50 series sidewall

yeah sorry, money is tight right now, ithink im gonna do what jersey said, do the 5 lug later this summer

Sidewall depends on the width of the tire just so you know