K-rock

How hard is it for these stations to play music? I don’t mind opie and anthony in the morning because they are funny, but I switch to the x to listen to their music (they play like 4 songs an hour). I’ve been happy the last couple of days because k-rock has been playing music instead of the kidd chris show. I couldn’t stand kidd chris, and I listened them a couple times for an hour a time to give them a chance. This will make my commute suck! Time for Sirius.

Soon enough Sirius = XM, unless the FCC wins it’s way. I’ve been a Sirius subscriber since it was released, and it is fucking great. Terrestrial radio blows, period.

O&A suck as well, why listen to imitators, when you can have the real thing…baaaabbaaabooooeyyyyy!

That is shitty, I’m not a huge fan of 93.7, but it was a RADIO station. I listen to the RADIO at work, I don’t have the luxury of i-pods, mp3s, XM, ect at work. Listening to a RADIO station is free. 'DVE is ok, but too much talk, the local news is good, & traffic reports are a bonus, but still not enough music. Maybe I just listen to SAM…or not.

Mike

i know troy the bad boy garrett… LOL he’s a cop these days…

Wasn’t there a K-Rock station in Pittsburgh that left in 1986? It was a metal station.

gives. k-rock is garbage

k rock was good when it first started, i dont see how people like listening to talk shows, some station needs to just come out and play music and not one DJ without it having to be on satilette radio

never cared for any of there DJs during the day

Get Sirius. He (Stern) is better now than ever.

I’m a distant relative to Dennis Miller & I don’t even care to listen to him.

that explains alot…(just kiddin there big guy)

i was thinking today (shocking…) but the pittsburgh radio market has one rock station, being DVE. the x is “new rock alternative” which is an oxymoron seeing how they play the same “new” songs over and over again. granted, during some moring hours it is alright. they seem to go with the 90’s songs a little longer than the 9 they say they do.
almost seems like they play some more varaity of older “alternative” since the kids are all at school during the day.

i love dve, but even during the day it gets mudane. besides the lunch hour where its more rare stuff, a lot of its the same rock songs. you know, you’re going to hear the same two who songs you heard yesterday at some piont.

but with wrrk long gone, k-rock now going to talk radio, the x going for the kids, dve is it. it’d be nice to have more choices, esp for us people that don’t work around a computer, or feel like paying for sirius.

i miss the kidd chris show. show was hilarious.

they are here on the local station in jersey and i listen to that show religiously when i am in the car driving

I listen to the x when I cant listen to a cd, which is when Im working… but its so noisey usually cant hear it. I like most the music, well at least 50%, always been a dve fan too, but theyve played the same music for alot longer than the x. The comedy cuts are why I was always a fan.