Howard Stern

is on b94 now???

So does that mean B94 will play the same skit of his twice an hour till the skit is totally dead?

Now my life is complete. :rolleyes:

no b94 is officially off the air. stern is going to be back in pittsburgh again…b94 will not

so what is on 93.7 then? I know they gave up the name “B94” but isn;t the station still there with teh same people?

no not at all john,dave,bubba,and shelly are all gone john is already working for 100.7 i think it is.

fuck stern… fuck b94

my life is 100x better without them!!!

well he will be back in pittsburgh next week

When did this all happen? and I hope to god it doesn;t become another talk radio show like 104.7. If thats the case they can fucking stop all the simlcast sunday morning worship hour shit on the other stations.

this morning he announced he is going back on in 9 places and Pittsburgh was top of the list. B94 has a going away thing this morning then it cut off the the stern press conference.

Ok again what happend with B 94? too much like 96.1? not enough listeners? Boycott? what happend with them :dunno:

And does anyone know what is replacing it?

if stern replaced B94 this world is fuck up. stern is a joke.

then the world is fucked up because stern is on 93.7 in he morning.

I agree about stern though, I can listen to him for about 5 minutes then it gets old. Still better than dve and their 25 year old bits they keep on using. The X is cool now that are playing music, but I heard that they are moving Allen Cox to the morning, so there goes the music.

i heard stern talking about Kerry today and how he dislikes bush. after about 15 minutes i changed that garbage

Cliff notes for you special kids…

1. Jon Dave Bubba Shelly were cool but Stern is better
  2. Infinity cut “B94” to save confusion from actual dial-in, 93.7. Now its just 93.7 BZZ
  3. DVE’s skits are old and played out
  4. Cox is good but not good enough to compete with Stern in the morning
  5. 96.1 Freak Show was old after a week

from what these guys are syaing its being cut period. Thats what I was trying to understand.

I know they dropped the “B94” months ago, but the way steggy is talking the station all together is done. :dunno:

its 93.7 k-rock

DVE Morning show > * (cept Scott Paulson himself )

x2

you can’t be serious. they have been doing the exact same not even close to funny bits for at least 10 years. i’d rather listen to 96.1’s morning show than dve. dve fuckin blows