Howard Stern

at least it gives some variety to the morning shows

it may be some of the same stuff but its way better than listening to stupid retards like on 96.1 and the same stupid rap and R&B shit everyday or a all talk morning show for 4 hours like stern.

Like the morons who call in to have that asswipe leave a message on their cell phone?? christ that is gay as all hell…

I have listenend to dve on and off over the last few years when I got tired of stern and the others and not once did I even crack a little smile. They are just not funny and the stuff that was funny I have heard 1000 times over the last 10 years and it isn’t funny anymore.

i just listen to talk radio if i listen to any radio at all… i’d rather hear far right/ far left asswipes make assinine comments than listen to assholes try to be funny.

radio sucks

ESPN radio > Stern & DVE> any pop music crap for junior high girls

Then why do you read Pittspeed??? :smiley:

I hope that Alan Cox runs the same show from 6 to 10 that he has run from 3 to 7 for the past 5 years… IF he runs the same type of show, with some comedy shit but still alot of music, then he will be a hit and will be great and will bring alot of the people that listen to him on the drive home at 5 onto the X now for the drive in from 7 to 9. I dotn really like stern, but I don’t not like him either, but the fact is that he pulls in listeners and people pay attention to what he has to say either because its outrageous or its the truth… Either way, I’m not going to be keeping a very close eye on 105.9 and 93.7 because I’m the marketing manager for my company and we stopped using the X once stern was dropped, so now we will drop our froggy radio ads and decide between those two… I’ll be interested to see which has a better listener raiting after the first month, Cox or Stern.

Quinn in the morning > *

either way its gonna be the same crap top 20 repeats to compete with 96.1

I see even though its K-rock?

eh it don;t suprise me anyways. pittsburgh radio is really dirving me to finally activating my sirrus…

oh well

XM radio owns me

my head unit has the sirrus already built in. I really don’t know what the difference is some people like one some love the other :dunno:

the difrence is the channels …sirrus and xm have diffrent stations and i think xm is cheaper a month

yes XM is cheaper and has more satellites in rotation… XM is also working on getting large City’s mapped by using repeators sort of like a cell network so their are no holes in coverage

Is sirrus that bad?

it depends on what channels you want to listen to…for me xm has more channels i like compared to sirrus…that was my major factor in getting it…but the cutlass is dead so no more xm

i think the price is a dollar or so more a month…and my buddy has siirrus and he hasnt had a problem yet…but xm is expanding more

XM spent the money initially to get big fast… they landed contracts with companys like GM that really wanted to push it to the public

sirrus on the other hand was slow in developing big contracts so they are kinda left behind for now… they just landed a big deal with mercedes which I am assuming will go to all daimler products…

both are good, but XM got the jump giving them more money to spend on marketing and more sattelites

Does that mean when you buy an XM head unit I get the Kenwood??? :x: