Howard Stern

sirrus is now teamed with dish network, every dish subscriber gets ~99 sirrus music channels now which is cool cuz it’s free and it’s in my garage now

Um No, I’m not changing my whole system so you can have the head unit :stuck_out_tongue:

Sirius also has a deal with Ford… seems like all the 04 Fords have Sirius ready head units in them.

:sadwavey: Oh well, I’d miss my CD changer anyways… :wink:

stern does some old shit, but its is still enterytaining. (compaired to the other shit on, in the morning)

It was weird putting 93.7 on and hearing Radar Love.

why jeff, i’d assume you have plenty golden earring albums :itr41: :itr41:

I’m not THAT old!

it sucks the pople that lost there jobs cause of stupid howard stern that asshole sucks

With Stern, the X had the #2 morning audience in the area.
B94 had #10. Ten!

After Clear Channel canned Stern, the X’s morning audience dropped to #9 while B94 stayed at 10th.

Stern means money. B94/BZZ 93.7/K-ROQ would have been retarded to have pass up the oppertunity to carry Stern’s show.

i like the show

i used to think it was a lot funnier… but it’s still better than any “morning zoo” style, annoying fucking local douchebags.

Stern has a weird mix of audience. You’d think it would be mostly the liberal crowd or young people, but there’s a lot of older and business kind of people too.

Are you sure about those rankings? Are those for morning or overall?

they were the rankings on WPXI for morning shows.