Stern!!!

omg his special is soooooo hilarious

I can’t get the X at work… damn…

He’s on KROCK 93.7 (old B94)

owned

i still dislike stern

im with the hippie

THATS what i ment. we can’t get either stations…

His show is, at times, brilliant. That said, I can’t take the “between brilliance” moments.

Yah…

Honestly Stern is more self serving now more than ever, I typically used to like some of his skits but lately they have been less funny and him more ranting of going to satellite. STFU and go already…

I do believe though he shouldn’t be forced to satellite but sometimes his show does take it a bit too far IMHO.

i think they just have the magnifiy glass right over him and its driving him insane. what if you went to work every morning and then when you got there people gave you shit about what you were going to do. then during the show, stations are taking it upon themselves to sensor it. and then after you get shit about the way you did your show… i would go nuts, he makes some valid points why he is pissed off. People around the world on air are getting away with murder on the airwaves and now he is getting forced out. to me thats bull shit

and btw, he has another year on his contract. He can’t leave until then!

From the way he talks, I think he’s going to force them to make a move on him before his contract is up.

His show has seriously changed since I started listening to him in like may or june of 2001. And I dont think that the change is him becoming worse.

Whitey is right, he can’t do ANYTHING without someone in his ass about it. I like the show, I think he says how he feels about subjects and if you dont like it, fuck you. I appreciate that. I want to get satellite radio in the next year or so anyways, but with Stern and the NFL on Sirius, that is defenately the one ill be buying.

i like my stern! and i will but the sirrius so i can continue to listen when the time comes.

I just purchased my tuner since my head unit is Sirius ready anyways. I;ll probably install it when the weather warms up and sut up my supcription then since I don;t drive my car in the winter anyways.