k20 vs smokinss

i dont care about muscles kid ,they dont meen shit in a fight

They mean I shall snap your neck with ease

gotta get there first,kid muscles aint shit against a bat

Pfft I will bend your bat with my massive biceps…plus bats dont do shit when trucks are heading straight for you…duh

i got a truck also so what now nicca,that or i got suttin that will get ya from a few hundred yards

cool.

as has been said to me the past few months/years, dont like it, tough shit. if you cant handle it dont come on here, blah blah blah. fuck off.

its a double standard on here for the most part dude.

seriously, some of these posts are embarrassing imo.:Idiots

trav ,take some of your own advise then as far as not likin shit then dude… holy shit

how about everyone step the fuck off my nuts. you think its cool for everyone to rip on me and i cant rip back… fuck you. ill say what i damn well please, and as was said before, if you dont like what you’re reading… go elsewhere.

I think what hes saying is you can rip on him, however now may not be the best time.

did i say it was ,but christ dude your bein a hipocrit on this one i didnt say shit to you or about you and ya wanna fly off the handle

Joey did not rip on you. Go make a video about jvg or dave. Jesus christ the little fucker has not been on here in 2 weeks

i dont get it ,why rip on joey he did nuttin to ya ,fuck dude his gram just died in a accident now aint the best time

i showed the video to drew last night and he laughed about it. cant take the heat get outta the oven. noone cares what i like and dont like about you fuckin tools talkin shit about me… well now its my turn to do some ripping… like it or not… politically correct or not, sympathetic or not. just because his gram died doesnt mean you cant rip on the kid. i feel bad about his grandmother passing, especially in the manner of which she did. im not going to change who i am and how i act because of it though. you fuckers sure dont change how you act around me when i ask you all to cut the shit. why should i?
THATS whats hypocritical on here… its all of you… NOT me.

It is funny, and any other time I would rip on him right there with you. but now isnt the right time to do it. besides whats the point if he hasnt even been on to see it?

because i dont care if he see’s it or not? it was meant as forum humor.

your not getting what im saying.

no, i get it completely. you all are acting overly sensitive to his situation right now… and as i said, im sympathetic, but yet again… for the 15th time, i get no “compassion” or “respect” from ANY of you when i ask that you cut your fuckin bullshit… well… you get what you give. is that in plain enough english for everyone to comprehend?

but what did he do to you ,nothing he hasnt said or done shit on here in weeks