Special Ed Camaro Vs K20/Kramer

so kramer supposedly turned 18 today so everyone have no clue) but was told by an outside source that everyone is going to “night moves” so go out meet at mobile on rt2 just to find out I climb dopwnstair and got in my car changed clothes cuz I was ready to go to sleep and find out I wasted my damn time for nothing and pete had a stash of ones all ready for the night but didnt want to go and kramer never answered his phone. so this whole situation pissed me off. on top of that joey “k20 power” tell me to meet up cuz “singh” wants to see who cameo is and then screws around with me by repetitively taking my gas cap off…F-CK!:Idiots:ban:sFi_bat::gtfo:shifty

lock 1

:crazy:retardclap

lock 2

okay… f-ck ask singh the whole night was a fail… f-ck im pissed…

lolololol…you fuckin gay fucks dont go to nightmoves they all nasty pigs in there go to dicarlos at least there a little better …

k20’s a cool lil dude if u ask me. dont really know pete other than his head is big. haha

joey why ya gotta fuck wit cameooo man???

LMFAO. great description…

hey you … yah you with the pumpkin head…:ninja

I had no part in this…i was busy rompin on a big turbo AWD Talon:ninja:excited

he’s an idiot

AND CAMEO YOU DON’T HAVE TO EDIT THE WORD “FUCK” :facepalm:retardclap

:smiley: + rep lol

prior to all this shit then that where slowmarro comes in and ask whos that in the f-ck’n background im like the to retards… hes like what retards im like pete and joey, they’re dating!:ahh

The older chick at Nightmoves will blow ya for $20 if youre good looking :lol :shifty

“nightmoves” blows in general. I only went once before and the only good chick was some person I used to know, seriously from high school all others were literally old skinny and disgusting and on top of that couldnt even strip properly/ had lame dance moves…

You’re out of your mind…she is mediocre at best…she’s chubby and has a kid and saggy tits. Fuck that.

There’s quite a few younger lookers in there

This thread sucks

Pete and Joey are gay. When you see pete you see joey,Its a package deal.

i beg to differ i was there a few months ago and there were a bunch of good looking whores, im going with a few friends prob this weekend as a birthday present. singh where ya at?!

I remember going there HAMMERED, and throwing pennies on the stage at some fat black chick that was dancing. We were kindly asked to leave :rofl

younger hot ones werent there when i went … except for a barely 18yr skinny twig. and hold hags…

haha wrong, def. don’t see pete where you see me…maybe occasionally at the lot. But Cameo & Pete are together all the time…

Word, def. some nice looking bitches there…Shenanigan’s on the other hand, had ONE when a bunch of us went a while back…that shit sucked ass.