Special Ed Camaro Vs K20/Kramer

wtfbbq

:number1:rofl… yah I didnt like her either… way to thick and (racist comment please imply)

:rofl She’s been there EVERY time I’ve been there (3 times)…The one time we went with Singh he just proceeded to talk extremely loud when she was on stage…“THIS BITCH IS GONNA RIP THE POLE DOWN IF SHE KEEPS DOIN THAT”

[QUOTE=K20power;359885]haha wrong, def. don’t see pete where you see me…maybe occasionally at the lot. But Cameo & Pete are together all the time…

LMAO lately I have been seeing those two together also !!!

I was soooo close to getting this thread locked :Idiots

wayne you down for nite moves? bring trace! haha

you should lock your self in your your gay thunderbird turn the heat on and leave it running in the garage… with you in it and tell me if your alive 24hrs from now…:Idiots :wtf :crazy

:lol Its like choose a different fuckin profession bitch, this one aint workin so well for ya!

Do that in the Camaro…

riiiiight that’d go over REAL well… especially with my affection for motorboating. :Idiots

For real, pretty sure she had the same shit on every time too…“school girl theme” red top, plaid skirt :facepalm
Pete tried not to tip her and so did the guy next to us when she came around after the stage dance and she threatened to get the guy kicked out :rofl

Ill let murdog9000 do it in my camaro it has a gutted cat so it might take less time.:banghead

HOLY SHIT!! She DOES wear the same shit every time, I though it was coincedence lol. Ive been asked to leave numerous times for not tipping her. She saw silly steve laughing at her and didnt even come over after her dance :rofl

wtf is going on in this thread

pete and joey planned on having everyone go to night moves cuz you turned 18 everyone tried calling you you didnt answer and im pissed cuz i got out of my house for nothing now joey and 94 gt5.0 are talking about some phat black girl at the place yo were spose to meet us at… nightmoves!:vlad:shifty:ahh:banghead

yeah i just checked my phone got missed calls from you pete singh and joey lol. im going to bed soon i’m beat as hell we can go later in the week if you really want

saw the darkie hippopotamus wearing some white outfit when i was there

:lmao

:rofl oh mannnnn soooo funny dude

Yeah right dude, you went and PLAYED GAY ASS LASER TAG WITH A FEW DUDES REALLLYYY?!?!

We might go tomorrow but I really kinda don’t feel like going anymore :lol

White top with plaid skirt though right?