k20 vs smokinss

what have i done to anyone on here? i havent done ANYTHING to anyone on here and yet i get 2… FUCKING TWO videos made bashing me…it doesnt matter if he did or didn’t do something to me, for me, about me or with me. i didnt do anything to anyone on here yet i get ripped apart… thats what you seem to not be grasping. you’re all very quick to rip me apart but think about it if the shoe was on the other foot. get made fun of, picked on, ripped on, whatever the fuck you wanna call it multiple times DAILY for more than a year and see if you actually need provocation (look that one up in the dictionary) to respond and reply like i do. people are a product of their environment… im just getting to the point that im done taking everyones shit. i dont need to be picked on by anyone anymore… im damn near 27 years old and half of you fucking retarded inbred cocksuckers on here were pissing your diapers when i was building my first car. you’re all entitled to your opinion and im entitled to mine. im just sick of fuckin hearing it. so how about you all keep your pole smoking mouths shut about me and i wont light into one of you for my next “feature film”… not like thatd matter anyways… dickwads like jvg dont have enough common fucking sense to comprehend what i just wrote anyways.

ya kind of asked for it yourself ,by the way ya cary yourself. ya get what ya give i was always told

But yet you keep coming on here every day subjecting yourself to this ridicule and now try to drag others down with you.

If its so bad avoid it.

and do tell how i “carry myself” john. i dont pick on people unless they say something about me first. 98% of the time im courrteous and respectful to anyone i meet. once you fuckin cross me though, its on. i dont ask for anything that you morons can seem to construe. my finances, my hobbies and my life is of no importance to any of you so why do you ALL feel it necessary to make my private life public knowledge? my “friends” so to speak are my worst enemies 90% of the time, and john, YOU are the biggest offender. you have helped me with my cars time and time again but you’re the first one to start shit on the forums and bring shit up when you know DAMN FUCKING WELL that it isnt intended to be public knowledge. real “friends” dont pull that shit. you know it, i know it and the rest of the fucking forum knows it. so when i say grow up, that means EVERYONE on here.

where the fuck have you been hiding? get your head wrapped around this ONE LAST TIME… if you quit the retarded name calling/general idiocy then this forum might actually be worth something other than a place a bunch of overgrown fuckin 8th graders go to gossip like giddy little schoolgirls. i swear i feel like im trying to relay Einstein’s theories to a group with a Forrest Gump intelligence level.

All Im saying is that if it pisses you off so much why bother coming on here and reading it?

I come here for the bullshit, drama, laughs, etc just as much, if not more than actual car/tech related shit.

i love the bullshit ,it makes me laugh that and i have met and found a few friends on here

Yeah, me too.
If I wanted strictly tech shit Id just go to Mustang and F150 forums.

While I dont see this video even affecting joey considering his recent realative passing… Travis, I’m not bashing you… But you go in the other threads asking for them to stop and for a little respect and then you start bashing other people in “combacks” for what they did to you. You’re only feeding the circle of fire. Step up, shrug it off if people presist then whatever, eventualy it will die down but when you constantly have to get back at people or try and say/do something to get the heat off of yourself you tend to make things worse.

Just let it go and let people say what they want, its an internet forum. No reason to get butthurt.

exactly ,i mean my first posts were of me and trav beatin smokin ss wit a st1 from mackey auto on a dealer plate at well over a hundred ,all jokes

because i enjoy modifying cars. its been a big hobby of mine for going on 16 years now. (i started working on a modified when i was 11.) and this is the only local upstate car forum that gets any kind of traffic. i dont need to deal with the infantile drama anymore. id PREFER that shit stayed automotive related but kids will be kids. there are more and more 18,19,20 yr olds on here every day that jump on the bashing bandwagon of the older infantile minded morons because they think its the fuckin cool thing to do. you’re just creating a “lemming” mentality. just a bunch of followers.

so what if im a giant 8 yr old ,i work have my own place wit 2 kids and still have fun

Travis you hop on that bandwagon yourself so to speak, you say one thing and do another, your hypocrisy doesnt help any. Maybe you don’t see it. but as somone who doesnt dislike you so to speak. You dont help yourself at all. You need to just shrug it off, take it up with people in PM’s, you getting pissed off and letting everyone else sees it gives everyone else an oppertunity to see your pissed and vulnurable if you will and strike again and again.

im not going to roll over and play fuckin dead. i DESERVE more respect than that. i DEMAND more than that. the idiocy obviously isnt stopping and it doesnt help that one of the WORST offenders is a fucking moderator on here. that blows my fucking mind. he gets moderator powers and has about as much intelligence as roadkill. the bashing doesnt die down, it never has, and with you all condoning it i dont think it ever will. hence why i ask that you all GROW THE FUCK UP.

Well it seems like if you improved your image and all there might not be fuel for the fire.

Get and keep a good job (poker playing is not a job), settle debts (loans, friends, etc), stop posting pics of you balls deep in fat whores (you can still fuck them but just dont show/tell us), build a fast car (after paying off debts) and stop failing and there really wont be much for anybody to go on anymore.

Also stop acting like a moderator on an internet forum is like a high ranking official.

:facepalm i give the fuck up. No, let me try one last time to try and make this CRYSTAL clear for you… JUST BECAUSE THERE ARE BULLETS IN THE GUN, DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO PULL THE TRIGGER. did you get the analogy?

if theres bullets im shootin thats how i roll,i like blowin shit up

gag on a shot gun?

yeah… you’ve proven that time and time again.

no its deepthroat a 12.ga