LAKE GEORGE - Adirondack Nationals

did ya do a burnout ? if not thats why ya got yelled at

I wouldve but it was while the cops were in nazi mode in front of the gas station, I did a nice power slide earlier in the day though.

the rednecks were us prolly .was it in front of a f-150 white in color ?we were parked there wit a blowup doll and a drunk pjb runnin around

I got fucked…

So im pullin out of my parkin spot to go home, all the goons are there tellin me to burnout. Oh yeh let me add im in the audi not the civic. First of all the audi doesnt burnout, its awd and the clutch isnt strong enough to spin the tires in the rain most of the time. So i floor my car from around 1mph to 10mph, and then get pulled over. Im like WTF is this serious. Guy ends up being the hugest dick on a big power trip. Told me i did a burnout, threw my license in my face and then wrote me a ticket for it. Then i told him “officer my car cant spin the tires its awd” he goes “oh really?, once second ill be right back im going to write you another ticket” Comes back to my car with another ticket for obstruction of view for havin my V1. So all and all it was great night

awwwww man that sucks ,just fight it .what they get ya unsafe start ?

yup and obstruction of view. You believe that in my fucking audi!!!

Were you down the hill from the gas station? In between where you pull in for the gas station and where you pull in for the hotel?

yeah

fuckin christ ,we all went oooohhhh when we saw ya get it

i was like is this serious, im in the most normal car there

i still in dibelief the f-1fitty did as well as it did ,my drive tire is done now

that was a SERIOUS burnout

+rep

fuckin instigators .makin me do that shit .i got yelled at for some of the stuff i was sayin

better hope you get a judge who knows what AWD is haha

i <3 burnouts…

:rofl yes, we were the huge crowd of people yelling all night on the hill between the Valero gas station and Holiday Inn :rofl

Burnouts FTW, if you don’t do 'em…you’re getting yelled at!!! :lmao

Yeah that was some bulllshit man

wow pjb by the time you read this your most likly going to be woundering why your face hurts . lmfao!!!

dude you walked up on the 3’-4’ tall brick wall then walk right across and off it like it didnt end right on to your face on blk top then we said wow your going to feel that tomorrow you jumped up and said no i dont get hang overs. lmfao. hope your ok bro lol

PJB’S WALL OF FAME

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u85/VWmama04/Cars/walkoffcliff.gif

hahaa, damn yankees made me miss a good weekend!

i can haz big burnouts?

mk4 30r had a real nice burn out

my burn out sucked Friday so I tried Saturday it was a really nice burn out at the bottom of the hill but by the time I made it to the top of the hill my turbo/tires were warm from traffic and it didn’t feel so great any one see it ?