lake george adirondack national runs???

anyone gonna try to set some runs up before hand???

wudn’t mind seeing turbo trav and 88slowmarro and adam run a few people

Already a thread for this

Sledorado man gonna get negged.

ooops my bad…posting from my phone is getting old…didnt think the other thread was srs only

always a clusterfuck that weekend

Me and Sbardy

you lieeeee

For rizzle, if he fixes his radio clock, or was it power seat… or whatever it was that was stopping this from happening…

:slight_smile:

My car is slow, no sense in me running anyone. Just gonna be a parking lot queen this year

:beer

Won’t have the car down there, much more interested in getting fucking TANKED

I for one would love to fucking see this, someone take vdieo, you dont have to post it up here, but give it to jammer so he can show me :lol

First you laugh then you cry. That turd of yours could barely get sideways out of moes parking lot…

I’ll have 4 people videotaping it inside my truck just to make you feel 4 times as beat.

I know… cant even spin the tires…

Keep Digging

Alls I can think of is the Beverly hillbilly theme song, whenever I see your car.

thats fucked up.

are you two being serious?? sbardy, you think you will beat jammer??? i thought that you were untuned at like 9 psi?

They are clowning on each other I would imagine.

Should be tuned before then. 6lbs actually right now.

Jammer took 10 years to get his car tuned right, give me a few weeks.

I’m gonna blow the doors off it, he might be the only car I street race because he’s so afraid of the track… Gotta take it easy on the old guy, don’t wanna give him a heart attack.