LAKE GEORGE - Adirondack Nationals

managed to get 3 off without a hitch.

The cops were outside of the gas station for awhile last night, then they left and the real fun began. Almost every car passing the gas station did a burnout haha. One mustang lit it up for about 300 ft.

Eventually a cop car came back and sat across the road. But people still were doing burnouts right in front of him for the rest of the night. I think he was just there to make sure no one died haha.

fucking burnouts were awesome. my voice is all fucked up from yelling at people. Brett +rep for the blowup doll, HILARIOUS.

We yelled at ya too to try to get ya to do a burnout, but you let us down :lol

no offence dude but I watched 15 imports/riced out cars get pulled over last night for doing burnouts while the cops just watched the domestic’s do them without a single problem.

Seem’s like the cops were nailing anyone that did a burnout that the show wasnt for.

the funniest was the black spray painted civic hatch that kept revving it up and trying to do a burnout in the water and couldnt do it LOL His tires would spin for a second then it would bogg lol

Welcome to the import world. That’s some BS right there…

i did a 3rd gear roller in a sweet green car bout 100 ft past one cop and 500ft before another and we drove past the second cop with smoke pouring out the windows!!!

Yeah I did bro. We were sittting right there telling you to do it lol:lol

ahh you got a supra. Its like the Domestic muscle import lol. You might have been fine.

There was a NASTY supra there at the lot last night. Among other retardedly insane vehicles…

there were a couple of nice supras up there last night :tongue

im heading up in a few again…

Why? Shows over pretty much. 80% of the cars will prolly be gone by the time you get up there…

And of course today is the nicest day for this shit…

meeting jeff and his girl up there to eat and shit

I bet since the weather is so nice alot of cars hang around. I went up there sunday last year when it was raining and it will still packed and tons of shit going on.

Best moment of the night = Dave (bigRed) hanging onto Joey’s (K20powerz) window while he was doing a rolling burnout. Joey went to fast and Dave’s sliding feet couldn’t keep up, sooooo Dave ate shit hardcore right in the middle of the road. :haha

+1 my voice is fucked up from yelling allllll night :rofl

Nah they were deffff nailing muscle cars too up by the gas station, the cops are just pricks up there.

Yeah, the green Supra from Mass. is NASTY. Along with that EK Civic with twin 110mm turbz on it:wow

Most of them were non-turbo, booooo

:rofl yeah everyone was telling me about it, I had no idea he was still on there or I would’ve slowed down.

that was fucking great. when i left at 12:30 there was a cop 2 ahead of me or i would of smoked them in my moms yaris, show all the toyotas that wouldn’t do it whats up, instead i just honked.

haha that was hardcore funny,i kept sliding like i was on ice and just kept hanging on, then as soon as i hit dry pavement it was over. i skinned my knee a bit but not too bad, overall it was worth it.

your yota drivers SUCK