Lancaster 5/6/08 vids

im on 26 X 10.5 MT et streets

guess I’ll look into rockers for the DD again… :stuck_out_tongue:

damn i gotta get to teh track when i went i ran an 8.5 at 85mph as soon as i get that diff brace on im gonna beat on those shitty tires i got until i get my new ones

practice will probably make perfect!

nice

The higher I would stall it the better 60` it would get at NYI…till Choko went for the money and ripped it from some stupid high RPM.

lol choko goin for the money? nooooooooo way…

how much are the new gears gonna kill my times in the 1/4 justin? when jim and i ran i would rape him outta the hole and obv keep him off til the end but i have a feeling he’s reeling me in pretty quick and he was doing 12.0’s at NYI…

The issue with 3.73s and that stall was it was out of the powerband to much…

The reason it felt sluggish is there was a screw removed from the bottom of the tb and butterfly would stick closed…

Ugh it makes me sad to see the 6-sp car 60ft so bad. Mine has cut a best 1.56 and consistant 1.6’s so when you are ready for the secrets just let me know.

im still trying to figure out how to launch the thing… i am all ears for suggestions

Is your front sway bar on?

What kind of shocks?

Is your torque arm mount fucked?

Relocation brackets for LCAs?

What tire PSI are you running? What tires?

It shouldn’t be any slower honestly…

In the 1/4 the car was sitting out of its powerband WAYYYY to much…so hopefully this setup would be better.

:tup: cool deal…

no front swat bar, Qa1 adjustables with drag springs. BMR tq arm, its fine… i still have the stock LCA’s which i believe is my weak point. I have Mickey Thompson Et streets (not radial) on weld draglights at about 12 psi

what rear gear?
26in tires right?
you atleast need lca relo brackets
is your tq arm adjustable? If so what hole and deg is it set at?

12psi seems really low…

26 X 10.5 correct

3.73 gears

I plan on getting BMR control arms before attempting the track again. The tq arm is non adjustable

:gotme: on my et streets that are 26" by 10.5 i run 18psi enything else would hurt my times. i could cut 1.59 60’

If you are willing to use non adjustable control arms i have a set i will be selling in a few weeks for cheap. Before we make any changes are you willing to change things up or do you want to work with what you have? IMO you need more gear and being a 6-sp more tire to handle the shock as well. I would try to get some 28in et streets or slicks if you can. At that point a 3.73 gear is going to be holding you back big time so 4.10-.30 if you are going to spray it or 4.56 if you are going to stay NA. Do that first and then move to the suspension. BTW get relocation brakets before aftermarket LCA’s.

I went 1.56 60’ on my et streets :burnin: but they were 28in.

the car had 3.73’s on it when i bought it. I was toying with the idea of 4.10’s but some people advised me against it? :shrug: … yeah i was going to buy BMR non adjustables, so let me know what you have and what you want for them when they are available… explain to me the relocation backets?

UGH! Who the fuck told you not to change that gear? Nevermind but it has to go and next thing is go to a 28in tire. That should be your priotiy right now. To decide on the gear you need to deicd where you think it will trap use the gear calc.(just google for it) and see which one is nest for you. Do not worry about drivability, fuel economy etc with a 6-sp ypou have two freaking od gears and you will be fine. You need relocation brackets to change the instant center of the suspension. Basically it is going to help you hit the tire harder. I have tractec lcs’s(from ls1 speed) that i will be selling for $60+shipping they have about 500 miles on them. I went to a full adjustable setup. After that next you are going to want to look at tq arm BUT trust me when i say that on a gear and tire change it is going to be worlds easier to launch. Well I have to run but if you have any questions just pm me. I hope this helps some.