Results from Lancaster 9/16/08

It was a great night for racing. Not many cars at the track at all. I got 7 runs all together and could of had more. Turbociv and mindless were up at the track. There cars dyno numbers show at the track :tup:, and they can hook up!!! I ran the best of 7.73@88.75 with a 1.68 60ft time. I jetted the carb up 2 sizes in the front and back and it seems to like it, I also footbrake it to 2K instead of off an idle and it helped the 60 ft. I thought the 150 shot was going to be sick, but it sucked. I was at 6k everytime and I shift at 6800, not much of a powerband. I did run 3, 6.90 passes, the best was 6.94@99.3 with a 1.52 60 ft. My last pass the number 4-6 header bolts blew out along with the gasket, so that ended my night. Now I have a reason to put the 1-7/8th headers on now. Was anyone else up at the track?

Well I was running the ET shack for all of you guys…

I ran one pass at the end of the night with the mickey’s for the first time…
1.82 60ft
8.49 @ 82.26…

I had one 8.58 ever before on motor so this is a new best by far, same with the 60ft, old best was 1.95

God jim thats three threads with the same title LOL

so that big filled bottle worked…GREAT

nice times, we should run n/a to n/a some time

if his car was not a race car, maybe

The funny shit is…if your car was setup properly…it should run similar times to what he does on spray…