09/01/09 lancaster

Anyone going up to lancaster t&t tonight?

I am going, going to meet up with the new owners of my old 99 SS and the blue 01 Formy I had this spring

nice. Ill see ya there.

anyone else going ?

Maybe…

decent time, only being able to make 3 runs in 3 and a half hours is bullshit though, fucking jr dragsters

didnt run quite the times I wanted but I know they are there if I could nail the 60’ foot

got a nice run in (and won) vs a certain white Z28 : )

I ran a new best 6.57@104.14 with a 1.45 60 ft. I only had 2 nitrous passes. My last pass was on motor and the engine got a little too hot due to a bad thermostat. My first nitrous pass was 6.62@103.5 with a 1.47 60 ft. I short shifted at 6K and the car felt like it hooked. 30psi in the airbags seemed to help. Next pass I lowered the RPM from 3800 to 3600 and took 1 degree of timing out and it worked. This was all done with a 125 shot. I need to get some suspension work done (shocks and lower control arm brackets). Can’t wait till nest week Tues!!! I know this car has 9’s in it for the quarter!!!

200 shot. do it, you wont. BTW I remember this car at firetower after the swap like 238948923749 years ago still running the v6 rear end LOL

lol @ 200 shot. i wish i could cut 1.4s on the bike stock wheelbase… id be running 9.3’s @ 150 mph…

if i extend the wheelbase the bike loses its fun. (I just want to be able to say 0-160 in 8 seconds…) a 50 shot and 12 inch swingarm will easily do that.

meh.

tons of fbods tonight

the blue formy and pewter ss are both my former cars :blah:

what do the new ones do stock? yours?

the new ones are all over the place as far as times

as far as my time my first run I cut a 2.0 60’ but it kicked out at half track so I shut it down, my other runs had 2.28 60’s but I ran a 8.7 @84, so with a good 60’ it would be in the 8.5 range I was hoping for…

i didnt know that was u!

you shoulda came over and said hi.

i got to the finals and re light … DOH

I would have but I thought you’d be like who the fuck is this guy lol

I left before the run offs, things were progressing way too slowly for my liking

omg i see me!

hows your car?

Man that is what my stock M5 runs. I figured these were low 8’s.

needs a new clutch as i suspected, oh well, this spec 3 lead a good life

honestly most of the other A6 cars I have seen are running 9.3-9.5 in the 1/8th and trapping about 76-78

keep in mind I have 20" wheels w stock tires , weighing in at about 3900#s and then factor in my 230lb ass and 3/4ths a tank

my 60’ on the first run was 2.08 (was a 9.3 @78 run because it stepped out at half track and I got out of it) and on my other two 8.7 runs was 2.28, the car has an easy 8.4/8.5 in it with basically no mods

that blue Firebird is the one you should have bought, I ended up getting it fixed for $100

It runs 8.2 @ 87 on a 2.0 60’ with a stock stall and no weight reduction

how did the pewter car do :slight_smile: