Lancaster tonight..

Went

7.82 @ 87 with a 1.70 60`

Still trying to figure out this stall…I think its time for some suspension mods…and maybe a LS6 intake.

Not bad for a bolt on motor/tranny with 100k on it…Still have carpet and interior panels in the car…Maybe another 50-60lbs I can take out.

Big thanks to Chuck for taking my car out the other night and getting everything shifting properly its nice to make it down the track with out hitting the limiter

Car has 7.7 atleast in it the way it sits.

Anyone else run any good times?

I’m aiming for at least 7.5 stock motor before I put a cam in it…

7.8 is moving for what you have done

nice times

Nice. WHat do you drive?

1998 Formula Firebird…

thats from sunday

:tup: to the LS1 stockness

nice, I went today and broke my tranny

Nice. :headbang:

Nice J :tup: that ET is what i ran in my piece with 460 rwhp :lol:

lol elmisterio im pretty sure i saw your rex when i was driving past lancaster on my way home from school

kewl

Hey man how was it coming out of the hole. Is it spinning through the launch or is that a hit and bog. Hmmm what did james do with my 28in slicks i dont even remember but if they are aroung you are more then welcome to give them a shot. That is a great time for your mods man im proud. But we for sure need to work on that 60ft a 1.70 is far from acceptable.

That was flashing the convertor from 1500 which im sure I can flash it a bit harder and net a better 60…

Stalling it up and launching just makes a bunch of tire spin :slight_smile:

I will get it figured out.

I’m only guessing here based on the pic above but it looks like he might be running a drag radial. I don’t understand how you guys are thinking a 1.70 is a shit 60’ time…from a 12 second car which this appears to be I don’t know how much better you think you can drop those 60’s without running slicks.

It should be into the 1.6s with the current setup…

Choko knocks off 1.6X with the same setup.

If these are drag radial numbers then that’s pretty impressive! Is his car an auto as well?

Yes…MT 255/50/16 drag radials…Maybe I should fuck with tire psi I drove to the track and just started racing.

I have more gear then Choko though…and the same size stall…Im going to throw some suspension parts at the car next.

Honestly there was a 01 SS at the track with bone stock suspension and drag radials and a stall convertor/cam cutting low 1.6s…but he was also cutting 1.7-8 on street tires.

here

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/formulals1/lol-1.jpg

Ok im not saying that its a shit time for that tire its really not. But the fact that hes spinning bad if he flashes higher is good that means we are not out of power so easy solution try to get a perfectley setup suspension so you can hook on anything FTL or just put a real tire under it. If you are hellbent on staying with a 26in tire get a slick and get a real 60ft. Sorry i find a 1.70 unacceptable whatever it is lol. It would be cheaper to just get a set of summit 15in wheels and a 325 mt radial and be set maybe, too much for right now but It will handle it for when i talk you into spraying it. As opposed to suspension pieces(soooooooo overrated)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/formulals1/lol1.jpg