Lancaster 9/22/07

1.7898 — 60 ft
4.9787 — 330 ft
7.0578 — ET@594
7.5137 — 1/8 ET
98.71 — 1/8 MPH

Car was running descent my best 60 foot was a 1.67 so im still getting used to the slicks and shitty front end set up i dont see a problem getting some 7.2 7.3s out of it hopefully before the seasons over

nice 60ft time my best 60ft is like 1.92

Nice man :tup:

I see your brakes work again??

bill what happened that last pass i seen u make? a loud pop then a fireball out the back lol

My car still has some issues so if i turn it off i have to let it cool to start it again. So since they couldn’t figure out what lane to run i sat with my car idling for a half hour and fouled my plugs out making me backfire super bad. And of course my extras where sitting at home on the shelf. But after some front end mods i don’t see cutting 1.5 60s being a problem.

O and the brakes well they stop the car kinda thats about it not the best prob shouldn’t have been out there. But they where there when i needed them so its all good lol.

who tune your car

Jeff Evans Evans-tuning.com you have to make a date a couple months in advance tho.

oh evans,nice

Let’s get our asses out to NYI now.

Nice times, that car has some top end. The track was getting shitty towards the end of the night. If you get more of the power to the ground you should definitely run a quicker time.

im down for wednesday