Results from Lancaster 9/16/08

Myself, turbociv, and 355firebird made our ways up to Lancaster for some test and tuning. We all had pretty good days air was good track was decent not a lot of ppl there everything was right.

I got my best at Lancaster of 7.21 @ 97.9 with a 1.59 60ft. Took me a while to get the car running right ive been having a lot of problems with the car breaking up up top so it felt good to get it running half way decent.

Ill let the others post up there results im not sure if anyone else was there but if you were post it up.

LOL at the thread titles!

wow 1.59 60 :tup:

Sweet.

About time… lol jk
Good Job manG

Great 60ft!

good job bill.:tup: lol maybe we should all get our threads merged.hehe

nice runs man! impressive.

just have to say one thing though:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/TurboLS1ss/IMG_0400.jpg

summer '06 - 7.195 @ 102

hehe just busting balls man. good runs

:tup:

word thats movin’

WOW your car was on fire that run… too soon? lol

Hoping for tens this weekend

lol dick. i was expecting that, :lol:, but i still got ya

HAHA i had to sorry for the low blow. When my car blows up on saturday you can make fun of me.

no worries, ill have my heap back up and running. i’d much rather be fixing this then having to build a turbo setup/engine again. this ain’t no thang

Word cant wait you make ur mind up yet on a set up?

lol… :tup: to the times and :tup: to the love/hate relationships

basically just going to put it back how it was with: minitubs, 8pt cage, new carpet/headliner, corbeaus, tires. the rest is just cleaning, putting some wiring in, paint is free (and hopefully i can pawn the body work off to our body shop if we have a slow month back there). hell, if i had a fuel tank and some random wiring i could drive this bitch this weekend. its really not that bad. its the most cost effective way to go, and ill pocket a good chunk of change. plus ill have a fresh interior car. keeping the T56, getting 335s for the 17’s, but ill be able to take it to the track. NOT interested in making it an all out track car though.

sorry for the OT. GL on your 10s, the car def has it in it

Good shit man yea best of both worlds pretty much.

And thanks for the kind words

your gay … but so hot

good shit man… sooooo your not going to swing out saturday … lol …good you got it running what was wrong with it all this time or did it fix itself

Civic with a 1.59 60ft…hotness

I got a working adjustable FPR bumped the fuel pressure up a couple lbs and closed the gap up on the plugs a couple thousands. I dunno if it just needed it because of the air being cooler didnt need it last year so who knows.

Looks good man!

-Emery

jesus. that’s a hell of a 60’. nice job bill.

good luck with this weekend. post your times up (i’m sure you will anyway).