Chevy in a AMC - OK
Chevy in a Studebaker - OK
Chevy in an Import - OK

Chevy in a Pontiac, Olds, Buick, or Cadillac - NOT OK
Chevy in a Mopar - Not OK

LarrySHOT - Nice car anyways.

Chevy motor makes it even better!! lol

Nice purchase!

Confused…my Pontiac has a Chevy motor in it…CTS-V has a chevy in it…ect.

Good luck shawn…on finishing it…lol

If i’m not mistaken doesn’t the solstice gxp have the turbo’d ecotec in it? a saab/chevy motor…chevy falling under GM which would mean the same people who make those chevy motors make the northstar in my caddy. Chevy in ANYTHING is ok

edit: your taking me for a ride in this one shawn

nor did Gm until 1997

haha hell be keeping it if i have anything to say about it…

least i get to drive it this year than that purple bitch… finally getting to go fast rather then in my pos honda…

yeah everyones rite… shawn goes threw cars like mad…

but nice car babe i love it :slight_smile:

lol this is funny shawn said I was whopped atleast Im married and Im 28 not 18 and almost married.

umm details yet? lol

yeah sam you maybe right but im happy so what its too you???

my point is u mad fun of me and said I was whooped. U also said things to my wife that mad her flip out on u. Now u understand why megan did what she did. If i said to ur women what u said to mine how do u think she would feel?

umm no… the 3.8 is buick, olds ran the 307 till 1990, the aurora 4.0 was olds… and northstars are caddy motors…

ooook. rocket 350, rocket 455… aurora 4.0… thats was a fuckin indy motor

always wanted to put a 440 magnum in my chevy… just to piss off every douchbag at car shows that think the only motor ever made was a chevy 350.

i like it…looks clean and i have a soft spot for gbodys

for the guys who did not understand my post…

Who cares about whether a chevy motor is in a late model car or not. My statements were about cool/older cars :D. A LSx installed in what it originally came in is the exception to the rule, as well as LSx in any classic chevy, ford, studebaker, et al. LSx in a Pontiac, Olds, Buick - not cool.

It’s a fine line as to what a chevy motor can/cannot be installed in. When in question feel free to hit me up:D

I think Olds Rocketman knows what I’m talking about.

what did i ever say to your woman sam other then a joke sorry you people can throw it but cant take it…i really dont care what you think or have to say about me being engaged its my life nor should you have any care about what i say it was a joke take it that way or take it the way you did it wasnt ment to make a battle like you make everything towards me no matter what i do you bust my balls i could build a fire hawk like yours to a twin and you would bust my balls it was a joke its over with drop it…

look to the right of the “M” key. You see those two buttons? That’s a period and a comma. Use them, and use them wisely.

and get my car out of your signature. bastard.

:rofl:

listen u stupid punk that day u had no right sayin what u said. sayin it to me is one thing but u crossed the line when u said it to my wife. I dont care what u do but I do care when some young stupid punk says what u said to my wife.

/pissing match

lets talk about this new car you got Larryshot

good point so when are we putting in a carbed ls1 in it?

never and i mean all it is is a 383 with about a 450 lift roller cam headers heads and a few other odds and ends cant tell all the secrets of how to go fast lol