Latest Project

Hey guys,

Thought I would share this with you guys, Exp if you are looking for a job or are a free lancer looking for a gig.

http://www.jobhustler.com/

Its a job listing site that scraps up all the data from other job listing sites and populates it into one list.

Check it out let me know what you guys think

seems as if there is a good deal of white space. Perhaps its just how safari renders. Spelling errors, and I hate the guy with the stupid faces.

• clean web page.
  • idea has been beaten like a dead horse
  • search should be a bit more narrow. People looking for sys admin jobs do not want to see endless .net and ajax postings
  • i see “computer gigs”, but that seems to be more contract works, what about permanent positions?

All spelling error’s should be corrected.

Yes I agree the idea is out there often, but this concept is a bit different.
Search will be more defined once more users sign up and put more input so I can adjust it accordingly.

Main Entry: prin·ci·ple
Pronunciation: \ˈprin(t)-s(ə-)pəl, -sə-bəl\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French principe, principle, from Old French, from Latin principium beginning, from princip-, princeps initiator — more at prince
Date: 14th century
1 a: a comprehensive and fundamental law, doctrine, or assumption b (1): a rule or code of conduct (2): habitual devotion to right principles <a man of principle> c: the laws or facts of nature underlying the working of an artificial device
2: a primary source : origin
3 a: an underlying faculty or endowment <such principles of human nature as greed and curiosity> b: an ingredient (as a chemical) that exhibits or imparts a characteristic quality
4capitalized Christian Science : a divine principle : god

fuck it i just signed up lol

you need to get someone to write the content for you, but otherwise not bad

edit: also i love that work at home jobs is #1, fucking christ people are so lazy/shitty.

Hire a writer. I’ve written better high school book reports on books I’ve never even picked up.

Funny thing is, I actually hired a writer for this project.
lol.

For the home page at least.

Guess I’ll keep on looking.

SHUT UP.

you paid for that shit?

Excellent idea, but needs a bit of clean-up. Spam/Scams are going to be brutal to handle though.

me to

no email yet tho

It should have no problem going trough, but check your bulk mail to make sure.

yea the writing is terrible. fix that, clean up the site and formatting a bit, and add some color/depth and you should be good :slight_smile: not bad :tup:

wait, is this site just for extra work, like for people who need pcs fixed and shit like that?

thats the impression i get from the site.

Neat idea. I wonder what the legal rammifications of stealing from other websites are.

EDIT: Just saw that it only searches craigslist. I thought it searched monster, hotjobs, etc.

No, You can find full time jobs like here for example:

http://www.jobhustler.com/hustle/losangeles/sad

:snky:

ohh well i already have a full time job, lol i thought this was for freelance work.

its for both.

free lance gigs would be in computer gigs.
http://www.jobhustler.com/hustle/losangeles/cpg