Anyone need a job as a network engineer?

"If you or someone you know would be interested, please let me know. This client is hiring 2 engineers and moving quickly!

Network Engineer - Direct Hire, Buffalo, NY
Work with a leader in their industry. A top managed service provider is looking to add to their network team. Work directly with the customer to implement and support LAN/WAN solutions. Perform day to day network monitoring and troubleshooting as well as contribute to ongoing and new projects. Have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and equipment. The ideal candidate will have 5+ yrs experience with Microsoft Server technologies - both hardware and software. Technical skills required include Active Directory, IP and network infrastructure design, WAN Cisco or Nortel router experience, and strong Layer 3 switch knowledge. Join a strong team and contribute to the company’'s success!"

Just pm me I will forward over the contact info for the job.

LOL Systems Personnel?

I just got this email.

Yea people always bitch about nothing being able to find shit in Buffalo…I am on all those fucking mailing lists figured I would throw it up here…

I will take it if the pay is over 60K a year. Also not sure how important it is but I dont live in Buffalo nor do I know anything about being a network engineer. But I am totally rad!

I would assume this pays 55-60? maybe more

There are tons of jobs in buffalo… for people that aren’t asshats

I CANT FIND A JOB!!! OMG BUFFALO SUCKSSS

Newsflash, you have no skills, no personality and no degree.

Anyways, on topic… >_>

I am 9 months from moving back and have already had job offers.

I could use another intern :slight_smile:

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU Im not working for less then 40K a year. Other then that ill just soak in the GI Bill and day trade FTW! Oh and play golf.

:lol:

Well check this out…paid internship…we have a huge redundant internet connections…back up power…secure location…you could day trade no matter whats going on :lol:

Can I leave and play golf when I feel like it? How about be hungover. This is not sounding bad.

Drew, we have CDCB when you come home. We won’t need jobs.

TTT - Sounds like a decent gig.

BTW Justin if you want the thread cleaned up just holler and ill take care of it.

Bro CDCB is going to run shit.

:lol: I don’t care I was just throwing it out there…always some person bitching about no IT jobs in Buffalo…

those people are probably not smart enough for this position lol.

Thats what I figured.

+1 and they probably have shitty interview/personal skillzzz