IT Job Thread

I know a number of you are looking for jobs or career progression I speak to a number of recruiters on a regular basis.

Some of the current jobs that were forwarded to me:

Network Engineer- Direct Hire- Buffalo, NY[FONT=Verdana]A leader in the healthcare industry is looking for a Network Engineer. This opportunity offers a chance to work with the latest technology and gain expertise within the ever changing healthcare industry! The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of experience and strong Cisco background. Experience in an enterprise environment is required.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana][FONT=Times New Roman]Sr. Systems Engineer- Direct-Buffalo/Albany/NYC [/FONT][/FONT]
Our client is actively seeking a Sr. Systems Engineer to provide the architecture and implementations of new projects. The ideal candidate will have at least 5+ years of experience with Active Directory, Exchange or Sharepoint. ADFS or third party authentication and an understanding of Forest Migrations and Trusts is required. The candidate must also have experience with security design and the execution of the design. This position is available to sit within their NYC, Albany or Buffalo locations.

[FONT=arial]Network Technician - Direct Hire - Buffalo NY[/FONT]
Our client is looking for a proven Network Technician to work closely with their customers to design and troubleshoot computing solutions. Use your understanding of Microsoft technologies to deliver superior customer service and support. Must have an understanding of switching technologies and storage solutions. Work hands on at the client site as well as in the datacenter. Help provide solutions to a growing customer base. Must be a good teammate with strong MS Server skills. Knowledge of troubleshooting switching technologies and SANs is required. Work for a company that cares about their employees. Nice benefit package available.

If you’re interested PM me I can forward you the recruiters info

Also feel free to post up if you know of any openings :tup:

Edit: I don’t get anything for referrals just trying to help people out.

:tup: Thanks for the heads up. You should always be looking even if you’re content.

Good thread is good.

I think I know the first one =)

I am pretty sure I know where the first two are at.

I suppose I can also add that Healthnow(more popularly know as BCBS) is hiring in my department.

UNIX/Storage Systems Administrator II

Ideally someone with a good UNIX (AIX, Linux, Solaris or HP-UX) background and a good knowledge of Storage Networks particularly EMC storage.