Letchworth Meet 08'

i said maybe, because theres no vote for hey this is my first year but im down

IN pending the date.

ok so the 11th works better for most people? I have paperwork being mailed to me i should have it by tomorrow.

10-11-08 whats everyone doin that day? i just got the paperwork in the mail today.

I’m going to the letchworth meet '08

In date pending

In date pending

i live a few min from there

So is this actualy going to happen, or are we just talking about it? What does one need to do to get it going?

@ this moment its discussion. If everyone that says they are in are 100% commited to that then i can more then likey say yes its goin to happen. I have @ least 7 additional people on my count alone as far as a few friends and other members. so that brings me to 37. And if people want to bring guests that also works to.

New poll/// new thread…

Mods i need a merge or something.

even if you don’t get to that level, Just booking the shelters is not that bad. I have always fronted that $50 out of pocket. After that it is the food that starts to add up if you are doing anything like what we had last year. However if it is just burgers and dogs and some drinks or whatever it is not that much $$, and truly you wont have to make food decisions until all of the pre-registrations are covered and you have an exact count. Another great little tidbit for you is to try and get up a simple form like the one on onyxsyndicate. IT makes registrations seamless and smooth!

We can’t do this on a Sunday?

good idea ill edit the other thread now