sparking interest for another free meet and greet

So just trying to find out if anyone would be interested in another meet and greet like we had at art park. that was a fun time and a great turn out. there are a bunch of meets already going on which involve money, but for some, i know they are putting all their money into their cars and other family expenses.

If anyone is interested and has either a date, a place…etc. please feel free to post.

chance for new pictures of your cars, show off your car, grill some food…etc.

really???

:tup: to this idea.

I’d be interested. If close enough I’d drive my Camaro instead.

uhhhhh, go to bubble tea? there are free meets going on all over the place usually.

figured that, i was thinking of like a letchworth or some park like we did at art park, so if we wanted to go hiking after or what not you could. just a thought. something for the photo guys as well

Letchworth is usually at the end of the year

good idea. im in. figure out a time and place…

id be in but would have to figure out a way to get there

in also…lets set something up

if im in town i’d be dizzzzzown

well if more people are interested then we will figured out a day and place.

i know that there is a fall meet, but figured we would have a free be in the middle of the season. the bubble tea meets would be ok, but i want something where we are all driving to a location and just possibly hike after or something.

there is no way your getting more than a few people from on here to hike…

in for hiking.

im down for paying for a meet(s) but I just kinda need to stay in the USofA …

well i dont mean like everyone go hiking, i was saying who ever wanted to.

how is zoar valley. never been there? anything good?

I live in the valley … yes there is a lot of good shit down there/here

we could have the meet at my place(I have parking space for ~300 cars… could make more room if need be) and then you guys do what you want but …im in zoar valley

to hike is kinda gay i would just have a meet/eat meat and then call it a day …

oh i didn’t see the hiking part… meh

again, you dont need to go hiking, it was just an interest for people that want to.

In
Be nice to meet up somewhere local then cruise to someplace (20-30mile ish) do lunch or anything really. It doesnt have to be some big place -just pick a park or something and if anyone just wants to do the cruise part they can split etc…

ex: meet at mighty(or whereever) then cruise to chestnut ridge, genesee county park, como park, etc…