Letchworth Meet 08'

yeah sure :tup:

I know Jay (addicted) mentioned it about a month ago as well

I’m in if someone else wants to organize it, lol. I’m a bit burned out this year. Make sure that one of the NYSpeed mods is involved with the planning and organizing too… and that he is actually committed to going :slight_smile:

Just keep in mind that we’ve already planned an end of the year BBQ for September 27th!

You guys had better hurry and and secure a date.

$0.02

haha and i forgot, go figure :stuck_out_tongue:

i’d most likely be in, don’t have much time for planning though

IN…

oh but you have time for nhl 09 when it comes out? lol

I’m up for it - never went before.

ok so how does OCT 4th sound? I know its past sept, but i simply cant get everything done by 9/20 which falls between the On/ syn events on the 13th and 27th. Past exp has taught me people like to slack on gettin payments in and if i can get you guys to be TIMELY i can maybe get it done faster. And try to arrange other things. I checked on the park and they are open year round and it might be kinda cool if its fallish weather. Just hope for sun.

Now onto other things.

Burgers dogs and simple foods to keep costs down, anythin else can go into giving out door prizes and what not. I try to base everything off @ least 60 people. @ 17 i dont know what i could pull off, 40+ would be good. And ask anyone that was there last year, it was a good time or check the review thread. If you missed out last time heres the chance to not miss out on this year.

Guys when you do reply please try to not sidetrack the shit out of this thread, Mods could you please clean this up a tad for me and perhaps sticky it so its easier for people to not lose track of?

So fucking in.

I love that area.

I suggest making a new poll with dates.

saturdays suck.

There is no way this can happen in sept. Its gotta be an october event. So when the interest is at the level it needs to be then ill do the date poll.

in 4 sure, go up there a bunch. great cruise, amazing place.

:tup:in 4 sure, go up there a bunch. great cruise, amazing place.

i dont work weekends anymore so i’m totally down for this!

i have to double check the dates but i think 10/4 is not going to be good. i have a charity event that day if i remember correctly.

called today that lower falsl site from last year is open on oct 11th and the 4th its booked. So i can plot another site which is no big deal and like i said if i get 40 people im goin to make a move on this and then start to book things. I wont spend my own money to front this so collections will start and depending on how fast people can pay i can start to get things in line.

So 26 yes, 17 maybes, doin the math thats 43 plus i have an additional few i know will go. This isnt just a memebers only thing your can bring guests as always. 40’s the magic number. lets see if we can hit it

just let me know who to pay

I’m in… great time last year!

I like the 11th. day after my 19th birthday :slight_smile: