Let's Plan A Ride For Saturday (4/14)

Weather looks ok at the moment, Temp in the high 60’s, a bit cloudy, only 10%
chance of rain.

Route can be whatever you guys want. Lots of options. Maybe
something short in the capital area, or we can go far to
Lake George or Sacandaga Lake (or both).

The pace will be relaxed, so anyone regardless of experience
can come. All motorcycle types are welcome. Cruisers too.

Let me know what you guys think. I’m free all day. Best time
to ride is probably in the afternoon when its warm.

I’m going to ride no matter what so let me know.

I’ll be riding in the morning Saturday. Spring football season starts then and I’ve got a game at 2:30, but if anyone wants to meet up in the morning fora couple of hours I’ll be out.

ill be around hispeed just shoot me a pm when more details get ironed out

Going to LVD or I would be in for this!

What kind of pace does OP usually ride? Might be good info for members who want to join.

will need to see what the temp is like in the morning. i hate the cold lol.

great! thanks

hopefully there’ll be more rides in the future. have fun at LVD!

Pace will be “relaxed.” Not sure if that makes sense or not. Basically I’ll be riding just like I would if I was riding two-up with my gf on the back.

I’ve lead a few group rides before and I usually end up going too slow lol, so the pace will also depend on who shows up

I might be in for this, since it’s relaxed I wont have to worry about my lame stock tires

I’ll probably be working but if you guys are out late enough I could catch up with you depending on where you’re at. Subd

Weather outlook for Saturday is getting better, mostly sunny 70 degrees, only 10% chance of spotty showers.

For a route I was thinking a mix of Lake George and Sacandaga Lake?

Yeah, Saturday looks mighty nice. There will be lots of bikes out. Too bad my bike is in pieces…:rofl

saturday looks good, sunday is 40% chance of a thunderstorm on the weather channel app.

Bump anyone else coming?

Was hoping to get out early but that’s not happenin lol. Stay safe guys.

great ride today! wish my gopro video didn’t come out so shakey :frowning:

Seriously that guy on the 848 was vicious.

can you use an editing program for the video?

Yeah that was pretty ridiculous

I don’t think my laptop can handle editing 1080p video, but i’ll try

Here’s the video from saturday. This was shot from the front of my bike during the last “lap” we took. I decided not to add music to the vid, but idk maybe I’ll add some later.

My first time editing my own video and putting it on the interwebz :number1 YouTube has a built in “video stabilizer” thingy, so that’s why the frame around the video is moving around (looks kinda weird lol). Also I hate the wide-angle lens on the gopro, it makes the turns look straighter than they actually were, some of these turns were 20mph but they don’t look that tight in the video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G5ZFbX3B5U[/ame]

i’ll honestly never understand how to embed videos…

^ Fixed it for ya.

Take this part of the video url “http://www.youtube.c0m/watch?v=8G5ZFbX3B5U” and just put it in the post.

I love the no law was broken disclaimer…:rofl

thanks Rocket

:ninja

that dude on the ducati was just savage, When he went off into the distance on us all I could think was. “My god his line is perfect his body position poetry in motion… FUCK They lost me!!!”:lol