Riding this weekend

I’m planning on hitting some nasty twisties from Caroga Lake to Piseco Lake on route 10 over the weekend since the weather looks amazing

Not sure if it’ll be Saturday or Sunday but I’ll be leaving somewhere around the Amsterdam/Broadalbin area. If anyone wants to meet up for the ride, let me know.

Later,
Evan

Not a good weekend for me bro. Got plans with a lady friend to just “hang out” :wink:

Maybe up for it

Going to Laconia for the day Saturday and have a Brunswick Chapter meeting/lunch ride Sunday!

If anyone is interested in riding tomorrow, I’ll be leaving my house(Amsterdam area) around 11/12ish.

Send me a txt 518-866-2856

The ride usually takes around 3 hours, that’s there and back.

-Evan

I think I’m out my headlight relays burned out. All I have are my halo’s & 3rd eye.
IDK if motorcycles have to have running lights for street use in NY. So I’m not gonna risk it.

Bump! Ride on Sunday anyone?

I’m prolly out… have my lil bro’s graduation party Saturday so I’ll be recovering Sunday.

Where you plan on riding?

Day off, let me know where to!

hmmm let me plan a route and get post it up later tonight or tomorrow!

Towards Hunter is one good idea. Towards Herkimer and Illion Gourge is another.

But yeah let us know what you have in mind.

I work. X_X

So I decided on going up Mt Greylock, is anyone up for the ride? The route I take is a little under 2 hours out.

Rte 43 all the way to Rte 2 then a right on Luce Rd, continue onto Pattison Rd and Notch Rd (which goes up the mountain, there are a few tight hairpin turns) but I don’t go tearing up the mountain because the road isn’t that big and there will probably be some traffic with the nice weather on that road.

So please let me know if you can make it so I know who to wait for, I was thinking tomorrow (Sunday) 11am at the exit 8 P&R right by Rte 43 in North Greenbush. On the way back we can stop for a late lunch.

Kind of glad nobody has shown interest in this! Because unfortunately we have to reschedule as tomorrow is a no go for me. The Harley needs new front brakes (heard some metal on metal today, didn’t think they were that low but obviously I was wrong. And I can’t get to the dealer until tomorrow morning when they open.

Will post a change of date for the ride when I figure it out! Sorry for the inconvenience to anyone who planned on going!