Ride/Cruise to Mt. Greylock 6/24

So like the title states, I would like to take a ride/cruise to Mt Greylock, been a few time the last couple years and its a nice ride, is anyone up for it? The route I take is a little under 2 hours out.

Rte 43 all the way to Rte 2 then a right on Luce Rd, continue onto Pattison Rd and Notch Rd (which goes up the mountain, there are a few tight hairpin turns) but I don’t go tearing up the mountain because the road isn’t that big and there will probably be some traffic with the nice weather on that road.

I was thinking 11am at the exit 8 P&R right by Rte 43 in North Greenbush. On the way back we can stop for a late lunch.

I know this is short notice but please let me know in this if you are going so I know how many to expect!

Kind of glad nobody has shown interest in this! Because unfortunately we have to reschedule as tomorrow is a no go for me. The Harley needs new front brakes (heard some metal on metal today, didn’t think they were that low but obviously I was wrong. And I can’t get to the dealer until tomorrow morning when they open.

Will post a change of date for the ride when I figure it out! Sorry for the inconvenience to anyone who planned on going!