LG this Sat (8/20)?

I’m down, let me know.

In.

going to be up there saturday anyways, but most likely will end up going out in glens falls.

COOL STORY BRO

Lets get it

:rofl

lame choice, if you’re in that area, go out in LG

I’ll be there.

nahh.

you wanna come out with us broski? you have work off saturday? were going up to bolton then going out (maybe)

prob working tbh. i need the money, but i wont know till thursday

ic ic ic

You’re smoking more crack than I thought if you think downtown GF is anywhere near as good as LGV

They are both horrible, but yes, LG is better.

well i dont go to either and ive honestly never been to downtown GF. but its the opposite place of where you will be sooo thats gotta count for something, right? lol

EHHH GF/Fort Edward is like the captial for young whores, my mechanic is in fort edward and half the time I go up there theres half naked trailor trash (but would smash) chicks walking around as well as girls on foot trying to pick ME up while im driving lolol… I could see how that would be fun.

fucked two girls up there within like 3 hours of meeting them in FT edward… the one below lived with me for like 4 days until I passed her on to my father lolol…true story

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000768163329

I won’t be at either-I’m not drinking this Sat night.

We go to hotshots Travis. We like the band “aquanets” when they play there.

Weekend after this one, let’s go out in Ti again bro. I’ve got a buddy coming from out of town that’s a riot. Plenty of time to get a few people together

Well, that band is ok (I’ve seen them), but hotshots is a shithole. With that said, I’d go there for a band I liked, or better yet, see them somewhere else.